Part Six: A Red Ribbon

Your fingers wrap themselves around something silky. A red ribbon. Heels click towards you. Bowing ever so slightly, Grell offers his hand. Chuckling at his theatrics, you accept it. Pulling you up, he smiles flirtatiously.
"I think you and I are going to have fun." He winks cheekily, linking your arm with his. Excitement flutters in your stomach as you follow him down the narrow corridor. The door to Ciel's study has been left unlocked, so Grell takes it as an invitation. Mischievous grin plastered across his face, he holds the door open for you.
"I don't think Ciel is going to be too happy about this." Hesitantly, you pass Grell as you enter the room.
"Well, we ought to make the most of our time then." He shrugs.

"So-" You smile, hoping it disguises your nerves. "What shall we do?" Grell crosses the room, a dangerous smirk touching his lips. Twiddling the silk ribbon, he stops mere inches away from you. Taking your hair, he plaits it with the ribbon.
"Beautiful, my love." He smiles, gently cupping your face. An arm snakes around your waist. Pulling your body flush against his, clumsy lips crash into yours. His kiss is passionate. Carefully, his tongue pushes into your mouth. It dances gently with yours. Greedy hands skim your body. His hips grind against you as he pushes you back against the desk.

Strong hands lift you onto the desk. Fingers glide up your bare thigh, impatiently swiping your skirt out of the way. As he reaches your underwear, his eyes meet yours.
"Well we'll have to get rid of these." His smirk returns. Obediently, you move your hips to allow them to be pulled off. In one smooth movement, he is free of his trousers and underwear. Gripping your hips, he pulls you to the desk's edge. His thrust is hard, pushing him into you a little too roughly. The pain soon fades as he finds your sensitive area. His slow, hard thrusts soon send heat washing over your entire body. A hand over your mouth, you attempt to silence yourself. Lips on your neck, he kisses softly. His moans are almost musical. Pleasure overwhelms you. Spasming around him, you moan against his neck and hope the others don't hear. Your new wetness it too much for him, causing him to release into you almost instantly.

Panting, he embraces you loosely. He plants a soft kiss against your forehead.
"You were right." You mumble, catching your breath.
"What?" His voice shakes.
"We did have fun." Giggling, you kiss the tip of his nose. A loud knock rings through the room.
"You've been gone for over half an hour." Sebastian drones. "I've no desire to know why, but the Master requests that you leave his study. Immediately." Grell helps you down from the desk. Heading for the door, he takes your hand in his.
"I'm afraid you've missed your chance, Bassy dear." He gloats, passing the butler.