Part Three: A Silver Pin.

Your fingers move across the contents of the bag, feeling around for something interesting. A pin pricks your finger. Wincing, you pull the item out. Sucking the blood from your finger, you look at the small object. A silver pin. Familiar looking. Peripherally, you notice a hand being held out to you. Looking up, you are met by crimson eyes.
"My Lady." Sebastian smiles warmly. Taking his hand, you allow him to help you up. A blush tickles your cheeks.

"Are you alright, My Lady?" Sebastian chuckles as he leads you down the corridor. Pressing a cool hand to your face, you hope to tame your blush. Holding a door open for you, he smiles the same warm smile. You nod as you pass him, entering the room.
"There's no need to be so formal." You chime, turning to see him locking the door behind himself. "What are you doing that for?" You cock an eyebrow. His warm smile melts away. In its place is a sly smirk. Swallowing hard, you attempt to push your nerves away. Moving past you, he leans against the desk.
"I work very hard." He sighs. "I believe I deserve some fun." Eyes scanning you, he bites his lip.

"Fun?" You tease, moving closer to him. Stopping barely an inch from him, you gaze at him wide eyed. His lip twitches into a half smile. Reaching out, he grasps your hand and pulls you against himself.
"Do you not agree?" Lips almost touching yours, he whispers. His hot breath traces your features. Resting your hand against his chest, you smile up at him.
"What would you have me do?" You allow your fingers to stray. They slip beneath his belt.

He chuckles as he contently watches you unbuckle it.
"Whatever you wish." He chimes.
"I've no idea what I'm doing." Shrugging, your fingers dance against the waistband of his underwear. He runs a hand through his hair, tucking ebony locks behind his ears. You do your best to seem completely innocent. Lightly, your finger traces the shape of his erect member. He inhales sharply.
"Suck it." He hisses, unable to stand your teasing. Smug, you smile. His desperation spurs you on. You want to see him come undone for you. Obediently, you drop to your knees.

Slowly, you pull his trousers and underwear to his knees. Running your tongue along the underside of his length, you keep your eyes locked with his. As your tongue swirls around his sensitive tip, a small moan escapes him. You take as much of him in your mouth as you can. The rest, you wrap your hand around. As your mouth and hand move around him, his hands fist in your hair. You feel you cheeks hollow as you suck as hard as you can.
"Fuck-" He whispers, grip tightening on your hair. A pang of pain spreads in your scalp. "Get up." His voice is close to a growl.

Lustfully, he grasps your hips as he kisses you passionately. As he pulls away, he gently bites your lip. Without saying a word, he spins you around. Rough, he pushes you over the desk. He flips your skirt up, the other hand pushing your underwear down. Rubbing his member against your womanhood, he groans.
"So wet." He whispers, more to himself than you. A firm grip on your hips, he thrusts into your heat. A loud moan escapes you. Breathing heavy, he leans over you as his hips move slowly.
"Shit-" His voice shakes. "You feel so good." Wanting to feel him deeper, you push your hips against his. A wave of heat washes over you. His tip gently massages your sensitive area with each hard, slow thrust. Your body trembles with the closeness of your peak.

Desperate to reach your orgasm, you move your hips quicker against his. Nails dig into your soft skin as he follows your increase in pace. Tensing around him, you let out a loud moan. Something seems to stir just outside the room. As your wetness coats his member, someone knocks erratically on the door. You both ignore the noise. Sebastian's grasp on you becomes so hard that he draws small trickles of blood. Ignoring the pain, you push against him more. All you want is to bring him the same pleasure you feel. After a few more rough, clumsy thrusts he releases into you. As his hot liquid fills you, there is another knock at the door.

"I hope you haven't touched my man, you tart!" Grell shouts in a shrill tone. Sebastian sighs, still leaning over you as he catches his breath. Moving away, he notices the blood trickling down his fingers.
"I'm sorry." He frowns, kneeling before you. Gently, he laps at the blood. He kisses each small mark tenderly. Standing, he plants a soft kiss upon your lips. Grell knocks again, harder.
"I suppose it is time for us to rejoin the party." Sebastain looks disapointed. You nod. Exiting the room, you both do your best to ignore the insesant whining coming from Grell.