Part Eleven: Pen

Your fingers find a long, metallic feeling object. A pen. The silver glints as you hold the object up. You hear Grell woot from across the room.
"I only agreed to do this so you would shut up." William shoots a disdainful glance as his colleague. "So, do that." Huffing, he leaves the room without acknowledging you. Elizabeth shrugs as you look to her. Hesitantly, you follow the man. Passing him, you let yourself into Ciel's study. Hopping onto the desk, you watch as William shuts the door behind himself.

"So-" You chime. Adjusting his glasses, he looks at you indifferently. "What would you like to do?"
"Nothing." He drones. Deflated, you slink off the desk. Slowly, you approach him. Utterly blank, he looks over you. Stopping mere inches from him, you pull at his tie. Your lips collide. He remains stiff.
"Nothing, huh?" Eyebrow cocked, you look up at him. Clearing his throat, there is a split second in which his composure falters. You allow your hand to move down. Gently, you rub his manhood through his trousers.
"I don't think that's true." You muse, feeling him becoming hard.

A flicker of anger flashes across his face. Something about that makes you feel smug. It's quite clear he is struggling to maintain composure. It's even clearer that he resents you for making him feel this way.
"You're allowed to have a bit of fun, you know." Smirking, you meet his gaze. Desperate to see him come undone, you eagerly unbuckle his belt. Fingers wrapping around his erect member, you pump your hand quickly. Lips parting, a small moan escapes him.

Frustration bubbling over, he grabs you by the waist and pushes you against the wall. Lifting you with ease, you feel his manhood rubbing against you. Holding you up with one arm, he pushes your underwear aside with his free hand. Not trying to hide his anger, he thrusts into you roughly. He grunts against your neck, biting down to keep his moans quiet. Knuckles whitening, you grasp his jacket tightly. His hips snap aggressively against yours. With each thrust he pulls you down onto himself. Reaching deep into you, every movement slams him hard against your sensitive area. Heat completely envelops you as pleasure buzzes through your body. Burying your face against his shoulder, you silence yourself. As you reach a climax, you spasm around him. Wetness gushing onto his length, his thrusts become harder and faster. Biting down on your shoulder, he releases into you.

Placing you on your feet, he avoids looking at you as he regains his composure. He smooths his hair, glancing at you peripherally. You rub your shoulder. The bite mark aches. For a split second, a smug smirk touches his lips. Someone knocks musically on the door.
"William, dear-" Amusement rings in Grell's voice. "Have fun?" William rubs the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger.
"You've been gone quite a while!" Grell giggles. William flings the door open. Looking at Grell, he sighs.
"Tell anyone, and I'll kill you." He near growls.