Part One: A Game

Dizzied by wine, you lean against the wall. A voice mutters and mumbles to you, but you ignore it. You're too busy watching Elizabeth flitting around Ciel. The Earl is sat, sulking, in a chair. His butler tries his best to stay straight faced as his master is bothered to no end. You hear a clearly audible 'please' from Elizabeth as she tugs at Ciel's arm. His eyes roll as a long sigh escapes him.
"Fine." He snaps.

Elizabeth ignores the sharpness of his tone. Hands clapping together, she giggles excitedly. You snort a laugh as Ciel rubs his temples. Clearly amused, The Butler grins. Elizabeth beckons you. Reluctant, you take a seat near her as she step onto a table. Gently, she hits a spoon against a glass. Curiosity peaked, you watch as she smiles brightly. The room falls silent, all eyes on her.
"I thought we could use a game." She chimes. Fingers snapping, she calls the attention of Paula. A polite smile spreads across her face as she pulls a small bag from her pocket.
"If everyone would please put one personal item in the bag." Elizabeth carefully steps down from the table. "We'll play seven minutes in heaven. That ought to liven things up."

Elegantly, she sits beside you. Her arm links with yours. The bag makes its way around the room. Elizabeth seems to shiver with excitement. Eventually, the bag reaches you. As you go to put your item inside, a hand stops you.
"My Lady requested that you not put an item in." Paula smiles down at you. Your brows furrow in confusion.
"That means you get to pick first!" Elizabeth's arm tightens around yours as a grin spreads from ear to ear. Hesitantly, you reach into the bag.