Chapter 5

Braylon's POV

"Let me out," I said frantically but Braydon revved the engine, we were underground, in tunnels and stuff.

"It'll be fun," he said, I was in the car with Braydon Monroe! Iris is with Jayden Monroe! It was this or stay out there with random boys so we picked this, now I regret my choice!

"It's not fun to die!" I yelled.

"Just trust me babe," he said and smirked, a came out with a flag and she was barely dressed. She signaled go and Braydon took off spinning tires. I squealed, we were going fast and I only saw two cars, were in third place. The car wouldn't move over, I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Braydon, move right pick up speed and move back left but keep control!" I yelled because you couldn't really hear over the cars.

"What?" He yelled.

"Just do it!" I yelled and he did, he got in second place.

"How in-"

"Don't ask, just drive!" I yelled and he did, we stayed in second place trying to get the car in front of us.

"Hold on," he said and moved a gear and I closed my eyes and covered my face, we picked up speed and he moved and we slowed down. "Yes!" I peeked through my fingers.

"Did we win?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said and I looked at him and smiled. "Come on," we got out and I was kinda dizzy, I walked to him and we got up on the side thing. The others finished the race, Braydon looked at me. "You didn't help me." he whispered it and I nodded.

"Go Braydon," Jayden said with Iris behind him. "I got 4th."

"You know the boys are going to be mad, right?" Carter asked. "By the way, awesome driving." he smiled.

"I'm not worried," he said and he looked at me. "Stay close to me." I nodded.

"Dammit!" I heard someone yell.

"And that's Jared," Carter said.

"Let's get going," Braydon said and we started walking out, a boy walked up to me and Braydon. "What do you want, Jared?"

"You cheated," A boy snapped.

"How did I cheat, Jordan?" Braydon snapped, I looked but saw no one, only us four.

"Why did you have a girl riding with you?" Jared spat and Braydon grabbed me and put me behind him.

"She has nothing to do with this, you're just mad you lost," Braydon snapped. "Just get out of my face."

"You cheated," He said.

"Whatever, come on Braylon," Braydon said and grabbed my hand, we walked through them and one of them grabbed my butt, I turned around. He winked and I glared at him and turned around.

"Braydon, who were they?" I asked.

"Jared and Jordan, our enemies, just stay away from them," he said sternly.

"Otay," I said and we walked to the boys and he let go of my hand.

"Where've you been?" Jayden asked.

"The twins," Braydon said.

"What'd they want?" Carter asked.

"They were mad they lost and thought I cheated," Braydon said.

"Only them," Carter said.

"Just as long as they don't touch the girls," Jayden said.

"We'll protect you two," Braydon said.