Chapter 52

Braylon's POV

Today was the dinner, I took a shower and I got out and dried off. I looked in the mirror and smirked, a bitch was about to look fly.

I put on my bra and my underwear. I put on a dress that hugged my figure, it stopped mid thigh. I put on heels and put bow earrings in, I down my make up light and popped my lips. I let my hair fall down and I brushed it out. I done a waterfall braid and curled the bottom.

I looked and I saw a black box, I looked at it and opened it. I put on the necklace Braydon gave me. I grabbed my phone and I walked downstairs. I saw the other two girls and they were wow, Frankie had on a long dress, so did mom, and Kali was dressed up too. I got to the bottom and they looked at me. The boys look nice too, Grayson and dad was here also.

"Ready?" I asked and they nodded. Braydon intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked out. We got in my car and the others got in theirs, we drove to the restaurant and got out. It was fancy, we walked in and they gave us our table. We were talking and Braydon's phone vibrated and he got up and walked away.

He came back but wasn't happy, he sat down and looked at me.

"Ok, I'm kinda scared to ask what's wrong," I said.

"Is there something you need to tell me Braylon?" He asked.

"I um, I-"

"Do you?" He asked more stern.

"No," I said.

"I got interesting call, but it wasn't for me," he said. "You have my phone and I have yours. What really happened when you went to the doctors?"

"Nothing happened," I said.

"You're pregnant, Braylon," he said and everyone choked. "Sound familiar?"

"Braydon, I swear I didn't know," I said.

"How do you not know you're fucking pregnant," Braylon?" He snapped and I flinched.

"They didn't tell me, I didn't know," I said. "I went for a check up and my shots, that's all."

"Let me ask you this then, if you knew you were pregnant, would you have told me?" He asked.

"Yes, no, I don't know," I stammered and I saw his clenched fists. I got up and started to leave, but Braydon grabbed my wrist, I turned and looked at him.

"Why?" He asked. "I am the father right?"

"Don't make me slap you Braydon," I hissed. "Don't do that." I said lower.

"Then why would you hide from me?" He snapped.

"Because, if you get that scholarship Braydon, I don't want to ruin it for you," I said.

"Either way Braylon, I was going to find out!" He yelled. "But I was going to be the idiot that didn't know his own girlfriend was pregnant."

"Will you stop yelling at me Braydon?!" I yelled and stomped my foot.

"You're the one who makes me yell at you Braylon!" He yelled. "I'm not the one who was gonna hide a pregnancy!"

"You know what Braydon, I guess I'm pregnant, you're the father, but don't think you're going to be in its life because it's not happening," I spat.

"You can't do that," he said and I yanked off the necklace and threw it at his feet

"I just did," I shot back, I walked out and took off my heels. I jogged to my car and got in, I drove out of the restaurant and wiped my eyes and sniffled. I pulled in my driveway and I walked inside, went upstairs to my room. I walked in and got in front of my walk mirror. I tried unzipping the dress but it was stuck, I started crying harder.