Chapter 49

Braylon's POV

I grabbed my phone and I walked out, it buzzed and I looked at the message.

From: My partner in crime 🔫

"You ready?"

To: My partner in crime 🔫

"Yeah, where's everyone?

From:  My partner in crime 🔫

"We're heading to the restaurant, just meet us there. Love you and please be careful."

To: My partner in crime 🔫

"Love you too, I'm on my way."

I walked to the elevator and it went down, I walked out and walked out of the hotel. I got a taxi and I got in.

"Where to madam?" The guy asked.

"To downtown," I said and he started driving.

"You look pretty dressed up, I'm guessing someone has a date," he said and I looked up, he looked my age and was pretty damn cute.

"You guessed wrong mr. taxi driver," I said and he stopped at the stoplight, I didn't see any cars so I climbed to the front seat.

"Ah, couldn't resist me, could you? By the way, my name is Keenan," He asked and smirked, I smirked.

"Well Keenan, the back seats are to small. I'm Braylon," I said.

"Braylon, I'm not getting in your business and I'm not flirting with you," he started. "But, such a beautiful girl like you doesn't just get dressed up like that for no reason."

"Lord help us," I said.

"I'm serious," he said.

"No, instead I just broke up with my boyfriend. The fact that I have to spend the rest of this vacation with him and having to go out to this dinner and him being there. Trust me, it's not the best feeling," I admitted.

"Don't feel bad, I broke up with my girlfriend last night, turns out girls take interest in their boyfriends brothers," he said.

"Ouch,"

"What's worse is I caught them," he said and he stopped. "Well, here's your stop." I looked at the restaurant, I saw the group and Braydon was laughing with Carter and Jayden. While Grayson was picking on Iris. "I'm guessing that's who you're meeting?"

"Yeah, thanks," I said and smiled at him, I paid him and got out. I walked inside and the place was full and I walked to the table in the back.

"Braylon," Kali said and they looked at me.

"Wow," Tyler said and I blushed at how they were amazed.

"Um thanks," I said and chuckled. I felt Braydon's eyes on me the whole time and I looked at him but he looked away.

"Hey," I heard a voice and I turned to see a boy who looked sorta like Keenan.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Seriously Brandon?" A boy asked and I saw Keenan. "Why couldn't you just let me do my job?"

"It's not my fault you can't do it right," he said and smirked.

"Dude go," I said.

"Keenan, you need to get your little trick on a leash," he said.

"Who you calling a trick bitch?" I snapped.

"You aren't gonna do shit princess," he snapped and I took off my heels.

"I'll show you a princess," I snapped and went for him but Keenan grabbed my waist.