They follow you

Hunter You were just walking around in the Forrest picking berries

Hunter
You were just walking around in the Forrest picking berries. You decided to make some pie for you and the brothers.

Little did you know was that hunter followed you around to see if you're safe. He offered to come but you wanted to go yourself.

He agreed only to follow you when you're not looking because he loves you and wants to keep you safe.

"You can come out of the bushes hunter" you said looking at his direction.

"How did you know I was here?" He asked coming out of the bushes with som camo on.

"Who else would follow me?"

Hunter sighs "I just want to make sure you're safe"

"I know" you kissed him and went back to the ship and made good pie.

Tech
You were going to get some tools for the ship in the market.

Tech was hiding behind every cart so you don't see him. Because he want to make sure you're okay. That's what love does turns a guy like him to a nervous wreck.

"I know you're following me tech"

"WHHAAAT!?"

Wrecker

Honey he ain't hard to find he's terrible at hiding you can see him any wher you go.
When he's hiding in the bushes you can tell it was him.

"You're awful st this"

"I know"

Crosshair

Oh he follows you when you don't see him. He always takes the high ground where he can easily spot you.

He wants to make sure the woman she loves safe from harm.

One time that happened a group of gand surrounds you yes you fought them off like a badass bitch you are. But there was so many you couldn't fight them alone.

Crosshair uses his sniper and shot then all.You looked up and noticed someone with a sniper. You knew it was Crosshair.

When you got home you decided to have a good time banging him in bed because he's the boyfriend you love so much.

And Crosshair knows it.