Crosshair (lemon) 🥵

You were just finished cleaning your weapon now you have nothing to do. You noticed your boyfriend cleaning his gun, you walked up to him and put your arm around his neck and kissed him.

He looks at you raisinga brow"what are you doing?"

"I'm bored" you told him.

"Clean your gun"

"It's already be cleaned"

"Clean it again"

You glared  at him. But luckily you had an idea you moved your hand down to his crouch and rubbed it good.

You can hear him trying not to groan but failed. You were curious on what would happen if you stopped so you stoped and pulled your hand away teasing him.

He groans in frustration and picked you up and put you in the bed room and kisses your body until he gets to your pussy and licks it good and sucking you up.

You moan in pleasure as he puts his we tongue in your pussy until you came.

Then you pushed him down on the bed with you on top as you positioned yourself in his LONG, HARD, DICK! And dropped it like it's hot.

Then you rocked yourself with your head and you back arching back. And you kept on thrusting in him.

Crosshair switched positions and continued thrusting you.

"OH GOD! YES! HARDER!"

You continued thrusting until you both came as you combined together.Then you both breathed heavily after a nice rough night you were ready to sleep but crosshair had other plans.

"You're still hard?"

"I'm not done with you yet!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The brothers heard your moans from the other room with their eyes widened.

Wrecker: where's hunter.

Tech: he had elsewhere to be he didn't want to hear more of the moaning. I could have sworn I saw a sweat on his face.