You hit him in the nuts

Hunter
You were just sitting around. Your alone doing some work until suddenly you heard a noise that scared you.

You turned to swinging you arm with your fight curled together and punch someone. You blacked out.

You got your vision back and saw hunter on the ground holding his nuts and groaning.

"I'm so sorry hunter!" You apologized.

"It's fine" he said as he tries to get up while holding his nuts.

Tech

You were playing a game on your phone. You were close to winning a level and suddenly you died. You got so pissed at the game and threw your phone so hard you didn't realize your boyfriend was 12 inches in front of you. And hit him in the nuts.

He groans as he grabs his nuts you covered your mouth "Oop! Sorry!" You apologizedz

"It's alright it's my fault" he said as he groans and still holding his nuts.

Wrecker

You decided to make a weapon to shoot out a block of rocks. And you told wrecker to be his target he grabs a dead enemy droid as he moves it around for you to shoot it.

But what really happened was as you were shou it you  shot him in the buts.

He drops the droid and hold his nuts "OW!"

"Sorry" you apologized to him.

Crosshair

You were outside to relax on the grass doing nothing . Walks up to you pissed.

"Did you touch my sniper?" He asked crossing his arms.

You sat up and looked at him "it was in the way I had to move it so I could eat!"

"Well you got your disgusting hand all over it I should have known you be sloppy like a pig!" He said to you.

You got so offended you stood up and looked up at him with anger in your eyes then you punched him in the nuts making him fall to the ground and holding it and groan in pain.