How good he is in bed/brothers hear you guys getting it on

Hunter
He's like an animal like shit. Not really he starts off slow like a gentilman. He may have taken domance but he takes on your command. When he's Goes faster on you count he's the rythm in then beat goes boom, boom, boom, in pleasure which makes the whole room shake and unfortunately for his brothers they had to hear the banging in the ship.

"when is this gonna end? I'm trying to sleep?" Crosshair said sitting on a chair with his head.

"I don't know" wrecker said "but I like the sound of (y/n)screaming"

Tech cringed at wrecker "you're being perverted wrecker"

"Hey it's the truth"

"Pervert"

Crosshair gets up "I'm going out somewhere before I shoot someone"

Tech

Unfortunately for tech you take dominance. But he's okay with that he likes to watch you bounce on him like a basketball. When you were tired you let him take control and Oof he in your surprise he  goes rough on you and you liked it.

As for the boys the walked in the ship and they heard screaming as the ship shakes.

"What's that sound?" Wrecker asked not knowing what's going on.

"Tech and (y/n) are getting it on" hunter answers

"got some balls for someone who's focus on technology" crosshair said supprised.

"YOU THE MAN TECH! SHOW HER WHOS THE KING!" Crosshair and hunter covered wreckers mouth from saying something else and the boys ran off to not get caught.

Wrecker

Rough around the edges but you are pretty much taking the top. To be ones it's like you riding a pony. A pony for pleasure. He enjoys its too.

The brothers heard a loud screaming from outside.

"Do you think she could be hurt?" Tech asked curiously.

"Oh there's no doubt, wreckers so big he could be tearing her insides" crosshair replied

Hunter hits crosshair at the back of the head "perv"

Crosshair
You two are a mess, you have been pretty much everywhere, you two do it all over the place not just in your rooms but the whole ship but your both on the bed going wild like animals.

The boys enters the ship to see how messy it was.

"Not again" wrecker groans

"Time to clean up their mess again" tech said

Hunter grabs a broom and starts sweeping the floors. "Why aren't these wall thick?!"

I'm sorry that I put a little comedy in there I thought I'd make people laugh. It was better in my head lol.