You two got walked in on

I should have warned people before that there's gonna be some kinky stuff I'm sorry I didn't.

Hunter
You two you making out with tongues dominating each other as hunter puts you on the bed and takes off your shirt off and kisses your chest to your tummy.

"Oh... hunter...yes..." you moaned

Then wrecker walks in on you two his eyes widen in shock "oop sorry. Oh by the way (y/n) nice boobs"

"GET THE FUCK OUT" you shouted as he leaves.

Hunter smirks "that was hot" then you continued you session.

Tech

You pushed him to the bed both of you baking out roughly he was shirtless that's for sure but what suprised you is that he got a six pack. You decided to kiss his chest all the way to his pants about to take it off.

Then crosshair walks in and sees the two of you with his eyes widened then immediately closed the door and you can hear him from the door say. "At least your not fat as you used to be to turn her on"

"Get out!"

Wrecker

You two are but naked as he lifts you up and puts you to a wall as he thrust in to you.

And hunter walks in seeing you to with his eyes widen "oops my bad" he slowly backs away as the door closes shut.

Crosshair

You were lying on the the bed as crosshair hair makes out with you and takes off your shirt.

Then tech walks in your room and he's not wearing his glasses. "Are you two kissing?" He can't see what's going on.

"No" crosshair lies.

"Sorry It's just I cant find my glasses an-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" You shouted as tech leaves.

Crosshairs turns to face you "that was hot!" Then makes out with you again.