First i love you

Hunter
You were just outside about to check on your boyfriend as he walks up to you with a smile which confused you.

He grabs your waist and pushes you to a wall and said "doctor doctor, gimme the news I got a bad case of loveing you"

You chuckled as you tried to hid your blushe "that's hilarious"

"Seriously, I love you" he pecs you lips.

"I love you too"

Tech

You were about to go to yours and techs room now that you're together you both are sharing a room together. Before you open the door you heard this from behind the doors.

"(Y/n) I have to tell you something, I know I don't say it enough but I'm gonna say it.... I love you." Your heart skipped a beat when he said that though he doesn't know you behind the doors.

You decided to open it right away as tech jumped out of his bed suprised "(y/n)!"

"I love you too tech and I'm gonna show you."

You walked up to tech and pushed him on the bed and hovered on top of him.

Wrecker

"I LOVE YOOOOOOUUUU"

"I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO"

(That's it)

Crosshair

You were putting your gun away and walked up to your boyfriend who was leaning by the door.

"What?" You raised your brow at him.

He smirks "nothing, just looking and loving how nice your ass is"

You looked at your but. Your flat as a fucking pancake. You looked at him with a cringe on how much he likes your flats ass.

"Crosshair, I love you but you're a strange guy"

He pulls you close to him "I love you too" he leans in to kiss you and you kiss back. And then he puts his hand on you but and starts squeezing it.

"OW YOU ASS" he chuckles as you hit him gawking.