You two become friends

Hunter
You were just reading a book, living your best life you heard footsteps walk in. You looked up from your book and saw (Rambo Lol I'm kidding) hunter he walked towards you with a cut on his hand.

"You're hurt" you spoke standing up and getting your kit.

"I've had worse" he responds sitting down.

You grabbed some alcohol and a kleanex and dabbed it on his hand as he hissed in pain "sorry" you apologized as you continued dabbing the wound. "So how did this happen"

Hunter sighs "let's just say in techs words in throw my knife too much' that's how I accidentally cut myself."

You finished stitching his wound and then started bandaging it.

"Your good at this" he compliments.

"Thank you, that's what being a medics for" you smiled.

"Yeah" he stands up to leave.

"Hunter" you called his name as he stops and turns to face you. "I think we should be friends. What do you think"

He smiles "I'd like that" then he leaves you alone.

Tech

You were fixing the parts on the ship they're some damages due to being shot at a couple of times. So you had to fix it because your just that badass. Plus tech asked for your help.

"How's it going" tech asked walking up to you.

"Well, the parts are really damaged, but luckily for you, I can easily fix it with some techniques my dad taught me." You smirked.He nods and looks down. You noticed he wanted to ask you something. "Tech if you something to say, say it tomorrows too late."

"Well, I was wondering.... what made you sign up for the war?" He asked.

You sighed "my mother was a soilder, she's the reason I fight for my cause. My father thought I wanted to be an engineer. My mom doesn't believe I can fight But all I wanted was to show my mother I can prove myself that I'm worthy enough to defend myself for the greater good."

"And what happened to her?" Tech looks at you curiously.

You looked down at him then to the thing I'm fixing and said "she died before I had my chance"

"Oh" tech frowned then he touched your shoulder. "Well, I hope she's proud at what you're doing, for the greater good"

And that's how you're friendship began.

Wrecker

You were designing new weapons because why not? Then you looked up and saw wrecking walk in with a smile on his face. He walks up to you and looked at your drawing.

"Whoa! That's so cool what is it?"

You chuckled "it's a flame thrower mix with water canons" you hear him wow "you know you can draw something I don't mind" Weaker sit beside you and grabs a pencil and starts drawing.

"Done" he shouts as he shows you a picture of squiggly lines with confidence. You giggle and shook your head.

That's how you two because friends.

Crosshair

Th crew landed on a planet to take a little break mostly for some air so you decided to practice your targets. In style.

You began to shoot some fake droids while doing some flips and shit. You were about to shoot your last target until the target hit you in the face and you fell. You realize there was a malfunction as the droid grabs you gun and tries to shoot you with it.

"Shit" you avoid getting shot at. Until Someone shot the droids down clean.

You turned and saw Crosshair with his sniper.  He glares at you "You should learn not to overdue the droid" he tells you.

"I was just practiceing" you respond in half anger.

Crosshair rolls his eyes "now we can't practice , thanks to you."

You sighed "I don't get you sometime, I mean, ever since you met me and possibly finding out that I joined your crew you sounded like you hate me. Or you just don't want me on your team."

"I never said that!" He tells you. You raised your brow at him. "To be honest, I want to get to know you, I do, but I know you would hate me because of my icy personality."

"Who said I hate you?" You said crossing your arms "I do want to get to know you. And it looks like there's a misunderstanding in both of us."

"I guess so"

"Friends?" You put out your hand at him to shake.

He grabs it "friends."

Bffs foreva