First kiss

Hunter

Hunter got a cut on his cheek. How he got it. Let's just say he played with knives too much. And you grabbed some alcohol and a cotton.

"OW!" He screams.

"I didn't even touch you"

"Sorry" then you pressed the cotton full of alcohol.

He was calm for the whole time. Little did you know that he was watching you the whole time.

After you were done, you looked at him. Both your eyes are locked not looking away. You didn't know what's going on.

Next thing happened hunter lean in and pressed his lips on yours. You were suprised for a second then you relax and kissed back oh it was heated. He pulled you on his lap. It's getting hotter by the minute.

Until tech enters "(y/n) can you—-" he didn't find You on hunters lap. He smirked for a second and turned his head "HEY WRECKER, CROSSHAIR, GREAT NEWS YOU OWE ME 300 CREDITS."

Tech

You were sitting beside him while he pilots the ship and the others are no where to be seen.

You got really bored you tried to get comfortable as you could. Tech noticed how bored you are. So he decided to do someone he's never done before. He secretly pressed the auto pilot and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

You looked at tech suprised as he blushed "sorry. I thought you needed that."

"You missed" you pulled him on your lap and kissed him on the lips and he kissed back It got heated for a couple of minutes.

Little did you two noticed that the the other three bad batches as entered the ship as watched you two in you hot make out season.

Hunters smirks And turns to crosshair and wrecker. "You two ow me 500 credits." The boys groaned and gave hunter the credits.

Wrecker

You were doing your work and the bad batch were playing a game of chess. It was their first time sinc you taught them.

Wrecker was going against hunter. Fortunately your boyfriend won. He cheers and runs up to you and dips you for a kiss.

"700 credits gentlemen" tech said with a smile on his face.

Crosshair

You two were arguing about something stupid.

"Bitch"

"I've cold dick"

"I don't understand why you have to look like your a tough one. Not wonder people don't appreciate you"

That pushed your buttons "at least I don't have an icy cold attitude no wonder no body likes you. You bastard" you grabbed him as he grabbed you looking like you both  want to beat the shit out of each other but didn't instead both of lips are pressed on each other. Cross hair puts you to the wall and lifts you up and put your legs on his waist. This make out session got heated every second.

But from the ship the boys watched you both with some popcorn in their hands and hunter and wrecker giving tech credits.