Chapter 25 ~ Wedding

You took the dress home and thanked Ms Mccarthy and Lady Felecia. Walking in the door Ginger saw an annoyed Inspector Sullivan, who sat on the sofa.

'There you are I have been worried.' he said standing 'Where did you go?' he asked annoyed.

'I just went dress shopping' Ginger grinned, waving the dress.

'What does it look like?' he asks, jumping up and taking it from her.

'Hey, fast hands, you aren't seeing this until the wedding!' Ginger grins, snatching it back.

Sullivan chuckled, pulling Ginger into a kiss. 'Your feeling better from this morning?' he asks suddenly letting go of you.

'Yes, I think it was just morning sickness' Ginger said. 'But, I'm not sure, the cashier refused to sell me the dress...' Ginger confessed sighing.

Sullivan got annoyed 'Who was it?' he asked angry 'Who ever it was I assure you I will-'

Ginger out a hand on Sullivan's leg to stop him from getting angry. This calmed him down and he led her to sit down.

'I am sure you chose the dress well' Sullivan said warmly.

Ginger sighed, putting her head on Sullivan's shoulder and soon they feel asleep in the couch.

Sullivan made sure that Ginger didn't leave the house, worried about morning sickness. Soon the day arrived for the wedding. Tom got changed into his suit, a little flower peaked out of the pocket and set off to the church while Ginger, taking her dress was helped dress by Ms Mccarthy and Lady Felecia to get ready.  Ginger looked beautiful in her dress, it fitted her perfectly and enhanced her already incredible figure.

Grinning she went into the church, led by lady Felecia and Ms Mccarthy. Father brown gave an approving nod as she walked in. Tom stood at the top of the church and looked back at ginger and grinned, looking at her beauty in the dress.

She joined him at the alter and the service started. Soon they said their vows and they where married.

Lady Felecia had for the wedding present let you and Tom have your after party at her Manor House. So after the service Ginger and Tom with the end of the service Ginger and Tom traveled to the house and celebrated. At the end of the night Ginger and Tom went home, exhausted from the long day, but very much happy.  Ginger yawned, being led into the house by Tom who kissed her gently before leading her to their room.

Tom flopped into the bed and so did Ginger. She snuggled up into him and Tom wrapped his arms around her gently.

'I love you Mrs Sullivan' he whispered, pulling Ginger in further.

'I love you too Tom' she murmured before fallingasleep in his arms.