Chapter 20 ~ Prank

Sullivan started the car and they both drove back to the police station.

"You know the more I think about it, the more I'm happy we are having a baby." He smiled at her.

"Me to." Ginger said putting her hand on his knee.
Sullivan's face turned to a smirk.

"You know, we could play a little prank on the father."

"Oh what?" Ginger asked smiling.

Tom leaned over to her whispering the plan.

" that's so mean!" She said looking at him shocked." Let's do it!"

Ginger and Tom arrived at the station and he carried her bridal style inside.

The four stood up as they came in.

"Well?" Father Brown said holding his breath.

"He did it." Groaned Ginger trying not to smile.

The four gasped and Sid went to punch.

"He did it....he proposed to me." Gingers face turned to a smile and Sids fist stopped in mid air.

Sullivan put Ginger down and she hugged him around the waist.

"Wait so he proposed?!?" Lady Felicia asked confused.

Ginger nodded." Where're gonna get married!" She said smiling up at him.

"And the baby?" The father asked.

"I realised what I was doing was wrong and that it was Gingers decision. But actually now, I couldn't be more happier." He said hugging her tightly.

"Well when would you like to get married?" Asked the Father.

"Tomorrow!" Sullivan said.

"Tom!" Laughed Ginger."I think in a week."

"Fine" he huffed.

"Yes well, we'll go then." MrsMCarthy said leading the rest out."Next week it shall be."

When they left Tom grabbed Gingers hand and led her into his office.

"Goodfellow I will be busy for the next hour or so, no one is to disturb me!"

"Yes sir." He replied smirking.

"I don't know what your smiling at Goodfellow! I'll just be looking over boring paper work!"

"Yes sir." Goodfellow said rolling his eyes.
Sullivan went back inside and shut the door.

"Where's this old paper work then?" Ginger asked smirking.

Sullivan laughed and then stopped, his face slightly sad.

"What's wrong Tom?" Ginger asked concerned.

He knelt down and kissed her stomach almost crying.
"I can't believe what I almost did." He whispered.

"Tom it's ok, it's all over now darling." Ginger spoke sweetly for she new he truly regretted what he did.

"Anyway.....back to the old paper work." Ginger smirked.

"Ah yes." Sullivan said standing up.
He picked Ginger up by the waist and sat her on his desk.
She giggled as he gently kissed her neck and bit her ear.

Sullivan gently pushed her down on the desk and soflty kissed her lips whilst running his fingers through her hair.
He finally pulled away looking for Gingers reaction.

"Oh I'm sorry that won't do at all." Ginger spoke seriously. Sullivan looked sad at her."I'm afraid we need to try that again." Ginger smirked at it.
Sullivan chuckled and buried his head in the crook of her neck whilst pulling at the zip of her dress.
The zipper had stuck however half way down, so leaving the zipper he returned his attention to her lips.

Sullivan kissed her again this time with more desperation and hunger, biting and pulling on her lip letting his tongues explore her mouth.
"Tom." She moaned into his mouth
"Oh Ginger." He sighed still kissing her.
Ginger took bold of his braces and started pulling them down when.

"SIR!" Goodfellow cried rushing in.

"Dammit sergeant! I told you not to disturb us!" Shouted Sullivan more than annoyed.

"I'm sorry sir but this just came, the chief inspector has said they are going through with the charges and will trial Ginger for first degree murder in three days time!"