Unexpected

-Hope's POV-

"Okay, and the last person is Luna!" I introduced Dani to Luna. She met everyone else but Luna.

I felt something wet on my shirt. I lifted up my shirt and I saw one of my gashes ripped open, and was bleeding.

"C'mon Hope, let's go see Hershel." Luna says, as Dani follows behind. Carl was doing something with his dad, so he didn't notice.

"Hershel! Hope needs some help!" Luna lays me down on the bed. Dani lifts my shirt up, as I wince in pain.

"Okay, this might hurt." I cry out in pain as the infection stuff was poured all over it. It burned so badly, it was excruciating.

"It'll be okay, Hope." Dani tries to calm me down. Hershel finally puts some bandages on my stomach.

"Just stay here for now, let the bleeding stop. I wouldn't be walking around like this." Hershel says to me, taking his doctor gloves off. He grabs his crutches and limps down the steps.

"Who did that to you?" Dani asks me, looking confused. My shirt couldn't go down, because of the bandaging and bleeding.

"My father. The governor. He is a horrible man. I choose not to talk about him anymore." I told Dani. She nodded understandably, as Carl walked in worriedly.

"Jesus Christ." Carl exclaims when he saw me.

"Hey, I think Luna and I have to go to something for Rick," Dani smirked at me, "Let's go."

They walked out, leaving Carl and I alone.

"You don't deserve the shit you go through," Carl stares at my wounds, bandaged up, "You're too good of a person."

"Carl I am fine. It is a normal human reaction to start bleeding when the gashes are healing." I protest, glaring at the ceiling of the bed above me.

"But it hurts me to see you hurt, Hope," He blushes, "You're my world. And if you can't see that, then you must be blind."

I started to blush, my heart starting beating fast as if I had an anxiety attack, and I felt extremely happy just at that moment. I stared into Carl's eyes.

"Hope! Hershel said I can help you up now!" Luna walks in, taking my hand. Carl left the room, as I stood up.

"It doesn't hurt, I'm fine." I told Luna, pulling my shirt down. I let go of her hand, and pull my shirt down gently.

"Hope! Please calm Judith down!" Beth calls from a few cells down. I walk into my cell with Beth, and I see Judith crying her eyes now, and kicking everywhere.

"She won't stop crying!" Beth hurriedly hands me Judith, and I just rock her back and forth saying 'shhhh' .

"Thank you so much, I need to get her bottle ready." Beth smiles at me, and I follow her downstairs.

"Oh my gosh! Who the hell set up this bowl of flour?!" Glenn screams, coming out with flour poured all over his face.

I start laughing so hard, as Dani walks over to me whispering in my ear, "It was me."

I laugh, and give Dani Judith, and let her feed her also. Beth smiles, finally getting a break from all of the Judith trouble.

"Dani. Why would you do that?" Maggie starts to laugh as Glenn pouts to Dani, covered in flour.

"You just happened to be the one to be there at the right time." Dani smirks. "Sorry Glenn." She pouts to him, making him groan.

"Fine I forgive you." No one could say no to Dani's face. Obviously with that face, you would feel guilty if you DID say no. I high-fived her.

"Now, who shall we prank next?"

-
(A/N)

Okay so Carl and Hope had a moment😂😏

Thank you for the votes and comments! Your comments make me crack up 😂

Sorry I haven't been updating, school has been rough with drama going on.

Ily all so much! I'll update soon! Once, again, sorry for not updating guys!

Comment what you think of Dani!