Sadness , Depression.

I'm going to bawl my eyes out during this part..also some unexpected things might happen..:)

.

.

'Hope'

Lori screams out in pain as Maggie cuts through her stomach , trying to get the baby. I scream , so does Carl.

"STOP! You're killing her!" Carl screams as we sob , Lori is motionless , taking her last few breaths. I watch as Maggie talks to Carl. I tune everything out , I can't feel anything.

"I love you Lori ," I say as I take off her heart necklace and put it on my neck. I hug her tightly , and put my hands over top of Carl's as we pull the trigger , together. I walk upstairs with him , as he brushes past Maggie and I , still in a daze.

I let out a small sob , waking up more. It's morning , just that dream..it seemed so real. It could really happen. I couldn't help but think , what if that really happened? What would we do without Lori here?

"You're awake!" Carl enters , already ready. I nod , and wipe off the stray tears. "What's wrong Hope?" He asks , I shake my head 'no' "Bad dream" I respond , getting up and walking over to my little suitcase , grabbing jeans , a tank top , and my cases for my weapons.

"Shoo! I have to get ready perv," I say kicking him out. He chuckled , I hurriedly put the clothes on , and attached my gun in my holster , my knives where they're supposed to be. I put my crossbow on my back , and walk outside with Carl. I walk into the cell Hershel is being put right now. Lori saved him yesterday.

"Okay , Hershel. Be careful," Lori says helping him up. "I can't stand staring up at the cell bed anymore. It's boring," He says , grabbing his crutches and starting to limp with them , as everyone circles him. Carl and I lead the way , walking outside. Rick , Glenn , and Daryl are on the other side of the fence. Everyone is smiling.

"Way to go Hershel!" Glenn screams. "Shush! You wanna attract walkers?" Rick says. "Can't we just have one nice day," Glenn groans as he hears the walker groans. Rick watching Lori intently. Daryl and I , being stupid kept making faces at each-other.

"Walkers!" Carl screams , as these big giant sounds start to echo. I grab Beth and Hershel , putting them in the this part of a gate thing , and start to stab walkers.

"Lori!" Rick screams , as they start to run. I see Maggie , Lori , and Carl start to go in Cell block C , I run with them , and we start to run through the halls , but then there is a BIG herd of walkers because of the sirens. Lori groans and holds her stomach.

"What's wrong?" Carl asks , as we run through the halls. "I think the baby is coming," She says. "In here!" Carl says , as we walk inside the boiler room. I slam the door shut , and watch as Lori groans in pain , holding her stomach. Maggie comforts Lori , as she trys to hold back a scream. She lays Lori on the floor , as she takes her pants off.

"Carl , you ready to see your younger brother or sister be born?" Maggie questions as she takes Lori's underwear off too.

"Alright Lori , just push your body knows what to do," Maggie soothes. Lori screams as she pushes , but Maggie stops her.

"Wait wait! Somethings wrong," She says as she holds up her hand , covered in blood. 

"I-I know what this means," Lori says breathing heavily. "You-you gotta cut me open," She says. I just start to sob.

"No! No! I don't have the equipment," She says. "Carl has a knife," Lori protests. "I'll go get Hershel" Carl begins getting up. "NO! Please don't let my baby die," Lori says sobbing. Maggie nods , everyone is sobbing , knowing she won't make it.