Betrayed

-Carl's POV-

"Where is Hope!?" Someone screamed really loudly, and I shot up, hitting my head in the process. I shrugged off the pain, and ran downstairs to see everyone go frantic.

"She was gone when we woke up! There's none of her stuff here, and the prison gates are cracked open." Luna announced to us, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Where is she Rick?" Beth softly calls out, trying to make Judith calm. Hope was the only one that could calm her down in seconds..

"I found a note!" Daryl screamed, running down the stairs, Merle running closely behind him.

"Dear family ,

Once you receive this note, I'll be gone. I ran somewhere else. My dad wanted me and Michonne, but I didn't want anyone else to get hurt but me. I caused this, and I am ending it also. I love you all so much, you were the best family ever. And tell Carl that I love him, still. I never stopped, and I never will. Goodbye, for now. I love you guys.

Love, Hope." Daryl read out loud. My eyes welled up with tears, as did everyone else's.

"We have to find her, Rick." Carol said sadly, looking at the floor with her head in her hands.

"Merle, can I talk to you for a second?" My dad said, as Merle hesitantly walked over to my dad, going into another cell block room.

----

-Hope's POV-

"I am going to do whatever the hell I want with her! She's the one that came back! Now all we need is Michonne, beat them both to death, and get some answers out of these bitches." I heard someone say to someone else. My head was pounding something fierce, and I wanted to move my hands, but I was restricted.

"She's moving, sir." Someone said, as I could feel eyes on me. I hazily opened my eyes, blinking a few times to get used to the bright lighting.

"Great, you're awake! Someone get the video camera!" I see my dad in front of me, smirking slightly as one of the new guards set up a video camera looking directly at me. One of the guards hit the play button, as my anxiety started up.

"Hello, Rick," My father began to say, "All we want is Michonne. We have Hope, now we need the other one. If you don't hand us over, well, let us demonstrate." My dad walked over to me, and pulled a pocket knife out of his back pocket.

My father pressed the knife into my neck, making a little cut, "You choose her fate, choose wisely." He took the knife away from my neck as a guard shut the camera off.

"Just wait, this isn't the end for you." My dad says, and he unties me from the chair, "Now you have to act like you're okay, and show everyone where you've been." He leaves me alone in the room.

I sadly walk out of the torture room, and look around at the noisy residents of Woodbury, they all think they're safe but they're getting fooled.

"Hope!" I hear someone scream, and I look to see its Lizzie and Mika, these to little girls that are a few years younger than I am.

"Hey Lizzie and Mika!" I wave, and hug them both. They look really happy to see me, my stomach was burning because of the whips that my father caused, but I acted like everything was going ok.

"Hope! Come here, pumpkin." My dad fake smiled at me, and motioned me over to him and a few other people. Lizzie and Mika ran off to go with the other kids, as I walked calmly over to my father. He whispered into my ear,

"The prison people received the video, a few hours ago. No Michonne," He smirked at me, "What did I tell you? They don't care. They just wanted me."

My eyes welled up with tears, as I silently ran away from everyone. I was feeling one thing, and that was

Betrayal.

------

(A/N)

Here's another update! I wanted to update, because a lot of people kept telling me to haha! Thanks for the support guys! I love you all!