I can't lose my best friend!

-Luna's POV- (switching it up a little)

"Luna! Luna!" I hear someone shout when I was about to walk into my cell after Beth.

"What the hell do you want Carl?" I straightforwardly ask him, putting my hands on my hips as if I was ready for a sass off.

"I need your help with something that has to do with Hope," Carl says. "Since you both are basically sisters, can you help me out a bit?"

"Depending on what it is, because as you know, I don't like you.." I bluntly say to him, as his face drops.

"I just need to make Hope jealous, to see if she cares or still feels the same."

"Carl that's cruel. You'll break her! I can't do that!" I look at him horrifically. My heart pumping wildly at the thought of hurting Hope, my sister figure.

"Please! Please." Carl's eyes well up with tears, as I feel a little tug on my heart with guilt piling it's way up my chest.

"Fine." I grumble out, as he takes my hand and shoves me on the floor of his cell.

"I'm just going to tickle you, so act like something." I started laughing at his stupidness, and I kept my legs down. If I didn't I would literally kick him in his nuts.

He started to tickle me on my stomach, and I started laughing horrifically. He was laughing too because I'm guessing my face was turning a bright red.

I looked to the side just to see a heartbroken, sad faced Hope run down the stairs. Carl stopped, and got off of me.

"I feel so, guilty." I looked at Carl. "Her face showed pure heartbroken. She doesn't deserve that."

"It's all going to work out, it is.." Carl trails off, getting up from the floor.

"Well, we're on guard duty. We should go.." Carl says, as I pick myself up, following him downstairs. I couldn't spot Maggie, Hope, or Dani anywhere so I figured they were doing something together.

I followed Carl up the stairs, and chilled in the chair. It would've been a perfect day in Atlanta Georgia to go swimming at the local pool today, but sadly we have an infested walker world.

"Do you miss anybody that was there for you before the outbreak?" Carl looked at me, as I stared straight in front of me.

"Yeah, my siblings. No one else." I replied, looking at the ground.

"What about your parents?" Carl asked me. I glared at him, doesn't this kid know anything about boundaries?

"No comment." I cleared my throat, staring at the bright blue sky, with puffs of white running through it. Sometimes I wish I was a cloud..no worries.

"Luna! Carl! Dinner!" I groan, and pick up my feet to follow Carl downstairs. It was still bright and sunny outside, but it's always like that in Atlanta.

I sat by Carl at dinner, and Dani, Hope, and Maggie sat diagonal from us. I reluctantly hugged Carl, and I felt like throwing up after because I didn't even want to touch him, let alone hug him like that.

"Thank you." I forced a smile on my face, as Rick smiled back at me. I walked upstairs to my cell. I went on the top bunk, as my stomach swarmed with guilt, and my heart was beating at a fast pace, as if I was running a marathon but in reality I was just having anxiety.

Hope will never forgive me, and I can't even imagine the fact of Hope looking at me with disgust, and always running away from me when I went by her. My eyes filled with tears.

I never cry in front of people, and I never like to cry. It makes me feel weak, but when it comes to my best friend that I never had, and now do...I completely feel like shit. I could see betrayal and hurt in her eyes when I hugged Carl.

But I didn't want to, I don't even know why I was doing this in the first place..I just hope that she'll be able to still be my friend after this fiasco is over..

You know what they say, you can't live without your best friend.

___

(A/N)

hey guys! thank you so much for the votes and comments! btw happy birthday Harry Styles!

so there's Luna's point of view and what really happened

no cliffhanger

this time

haha ily guys😂☺️💕👑