he's back for us.

-Hope's POV-

"Get down!" Maggie screams, and then I see it. In front of the prison, is my father and his mates. Oh my gosh, Martinez.

"Hope, Luna, get back in side!" Glenn screams at us, shooting someone on my dad's side.

"No! He's my father I have to stop this, or I have to fight for this. This is my family, my home, he's not harming any of us. Not anymore." I scream back, getting my gun, and crouching down, no one could see me beneath the weeds. Then I see the worst thing that could happen.

My father's people drove in a car full of walkers. Hershel was right by the car, struggling because the walkers were trampling all over.

"Hershel!" I scream, and run over to him, shooting any walker that comes by him or me. Then I scream in pure agony, pain.

"Hope, hunny we have to get inside of the prison, you've been shot in the side, you have to try." Hershel smiles at me, encouraging me to stand up. I ignore the pain, and put pressure on my side. It hurts so bad, but I have worse emotional pain when my father literally smirks at me, shoots a walker behind him, and scurries off.

"Hope! Carl get the emergency room ready!" Rick screams at Carl, Carl is very confused until he sees me bleeding out, it's like something snaps inside of him, telling him to do it.

"Luna hold onto her wound very hardly." Hershel commands her, Luna pushes all of her weight on my wound, the blood keeps coming, but it's coming slower than it was before. I was now on a cot, and the blood kept pouring out.

"She's getting dizzy, she's losing too much blood....." Hershel says, I scream so loud, as he puts his hand into my wound and grabs the bullet out. But there's something wrapped around it, but I couldn't tell.

I passed out...

--------

 -Carl's POV-

After Hope passed out, I started to cry. Luna kept pushing down on the wound, tears welling up in her eyes. I helped Luna, until Hershel told us to get out of the room.

"Why? Why are you such a bitch to her Carl!?" Luna screams at me, as soon as we got out of the surgical room.

"Carl she loves you. Your just so, fucking rude. If you would've realized that, maybe she wouldn't of led her father here. Maybe she wouldn't of been so mean to you. Carl your unbelievably mean to Hope! So don't act like the good guy because-" I cut her off by screaming and bursting into tears.

"I DON'T HATE HER! I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!" I screamed at Luna, and I ran into my cell. I started to cry. And I couldn't stop.

I'm such a disappointment to everyone.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-

-Hope's POV-

Darkness

Pain

Nightmares.

"C'mon Hope, open your eyes." I heard a faint voice, and that's when with all of the struggle my eyes finally opened. I blinked a few times, to get adjusted to the light. I recgonized the two people in front of me, Rick and Hershel.

"My side hurts." I groaned, trying to move over a little bit, to get more comfortable.

"I'll get you so pain medication, just wait a while. People are waiting to see you." Hershel says, leaving the room, and calling people in who get to see me first.

"Carl had a breakdown with Luna, they may be the last people able to see you. Just because they need to calm down, I'll let you have some time alone with Maggie and Glenn." Rick says, leaving the room as Maggie and Glenn enter together.

"Hope," Maggie sighs, "I thought I'd never see my little sister again." She gives me a small smile, as Glenn rubs her back.

"I'm okay, it just hurts. A lot." I groan again once an abundance of pain hits my side.

"I'll get Hershel." Glenn walks out, as Maggie grips my hand.

"You better stay safe. Don't you ever scare me like that again! Carl was crying, Luna was yelling at him and freaking out, it was horribly horrible." Maggie shakes her head sadly.

"Just remember that I love you, Mags." I smile at her.

"I love you too, Hope."

--------

(a/n)

im sorry that i havent updated in a long time! but cute ending!

comment and vote what cha think!