Carl talked to me.

-Hope's POV-

After Lori died , it hasn't been the same around here. I mean , everyone was miserable. Rick , has gone on a rampage. He hasn't even held Lil Ass Kicker. Yeah , we still don't have a name for her yet.

"What are we going to do?" I ask , rocking baby girl.

"What do you mean?" Glenn asks me , chewing on something.

"Have you seen Rick? He's nuts. Someone has to confront him or something..Get the leader head on.." I say to him.

"I already tried , he slammed me against the wall. My back STILL aches because of it." Glenn replies , as Maggie rubs his back.

"I'll go..I mean , I'm a kid. He's not going to do anything to me. Plus , Lori wouldn't want him to act like this." I say , as Daryl comes into the room , taking Lil Ass Kicker off of me.

"Yeah , we know that , hun. But..we just don't want anything to happen to you." Maggie says.

"Well , I'm gon te look fer Carol." Daryl says , handing baby girl back to me. 

"Be careful!" I say to him , he smirks at me while putting his crossbow on his shoulder.

"Always am." He replies , walking out of the cell.

"Carl! What are we going to name her?" I hear someone ask her.

"Uhh..Amy , Andrea , Jacqui , Sophia , Carol , Lori..I don't know.." Carl responds , getting shooken up. I pat his back , but he shrugs my hand off.

"Judith..My teacher's name was that. I like Judith." He adds , then rushes up back to the cell.

"Judith it is." I say , looking at Judy. I smile at her , even though she was sleeping.

"I'll try to go and see Rick , if you'd like." I say to no one in particular.

"No , Hope. We already lost Carol , and we don't even know where she is. I can't let you do that." Glenn says to me , taking Judy off of me.

"Bu-"

"No buts , Hope. Go to your cell." Glenn says , I started to get angry at him. But I knew he was just protecting me.

"Fine." I grumbled , marching upstairs to Carl and I's cell. Yeah , we have to share one now.

"Hi." I softly whispered to Carl , who layed in my bottom bunk. He ignored me , and continued to drift off.

"Judy has been doing good , ya know?" I say to him , trying to make a conversation. I know he misses Lori , I miss her to. But , I know she wouldn't want me to mope around , and I promised her that I'd take care of Judy , and that to never stop fighting. 

"Carl , please talk to me." I pleaded , I was begging him to talk , and he still wouldn't.

"I'm sorry for kissing you." I whisper , and walk out of his cell. It's true , it hurts me even more because I fell for him. I let this happen.

"Oh no you don't!" I hear Carl speak , he hasn't spoken to me since..before Lori passed. He grabbed a hold of my wrist and spun me back into his chest.

"Let me go! Obviously I can't talk to you , because you won't res-" I couldn't finish my sentence , because SOMEONE had to smash his lips onto mine. Not that I'm complaining , I immediately responded by kissing him back.

"Are you sorry now?" He questioned , smirking down at me. Damn , he's gotten taller and it's only been a few days!

"I don't know? Should I?" I ask him , then peck his lips. I walk downstairs , and go to Glenn.

"I'm sorry Glenn." I say to him , he smiles at me.

"Its fine Hopey" He says , always has his weird nicknames..I smile at him , then I hear the cell door open.

"Daryl!" I scream , rushing over to him. He has someone in his arms , and that someone is..

"CAROL?!" 

_________________

a/n-sorry it's short , i just wanted to update for y'all. anyways , did u like it? let me know in the comments!

vote//comment//feedback//fan