Theres Others..?

Hey everyone, this chapter is probably one my most emotional chapters,because it's dedicated to everyone who was in the school stabbing.

~Hope's POV~

Pain. All I can feel is pain. I can't feel any bone in my entire body, nor can I even open my eyes. I hear someone talking in the room.

"When will she wake up?," someone asks. By the tone of the persons voice, it's Carl.

"We have got to be patient, boy,." Hershel states. This is getting aggravating. I push with all my might and try to open my eyes, and thats when I see light. I did it! I think happily, forgetting about the pain coursing through my entire body.

"You're awake!," Carl exclaims hugging me unexpectedly. It hurts. A lot but I don't tell him that. I just hug him back , then he lets go.

"Carl get some water for Hope, and tell everyone that she is awake, but they can visit her after.," Hershel says to Carl. He nods and takes off down stairs. I could hear multiple cheers. Then I heard footsteps and Carl entered with a glass of water.

"Alright soldier, take this Advil. No runs, our any fighting unless it's mandatory,okay?" Hershel says sternly. Soldier..I like that. I nod and take the pill. I cringe as it goes down my throat , whole. "Can I go now?" I ask impatient to get out of this retarded cell.

"Alright , but be careful! Carl keep an eye out for her," Hershel says while getting up and walking downstairs. Carl and I walk downstairs , everyone excited to see me. I walk in the 'dinning area' and see everyone cheering once I enter. I smile and hug everyone , and sit by Lori , and Carl. 

 "Alright , T , Hershel , Maggie , Glenn , and Daryl get some rest," He says , they stand up , and go to their cells. "What's going on tomorrow?" I ask throwing away my now empty plate. "We're going to clear out another part of the cell , we're trying to look for the cafeteria," He responds , walking to his cell. I stare outside , it's dark out. I sigh and walk upstairs to my room. I see my bag , and walk over to it. I look inside , and grab a book. The Hunger Games , my favorite. I actually paid so much attention to this book , this is where half of my survival skills are from. Katniss Everdeen..I start reading through the first chapter , and then my eye lids start to get heavy , and I slowly drift away..

~*~

I hear clatter. A lot of clatter. I get up , and reluctantly begin to walk downstairs. Hershel , Rick , Daryl , Glenn , T-Dog , and Maggie are all getting their weapons ready , and some wearing protecting like , bullet proof vests , and heavy head armor , so walkers can't get them easily.

"Be careful" I say to them , and hug them. "Yo Daryl! You come back in one peice kay!" I say to him seriously. He smirks ," Alright Adios Ass Kicker!" He says , running out of the cell , Carl locking it behind him. I sit by Carl.

"I'm bored," I groan , while playing with my woven bracelet , when suddenly my hand is intertwined with Carl's and is in the middle of the floor. I feel like , jolts of electricity..it's weird. All I do is smile , and squeeze his hand in return. 

~*~

"Go fish," I say to Carl , we've been playing go fish right in front of the cell door ,  so we can open it when they come back. Then we hear creaking , we move the cards , we see Hershel , on a metal table. But , part of his leg is cut off , and Maggie was putting pressure on it. Carl opened the doors , letting them in.

"Alright , GO!" I scream , pushing Hershel into the cell , Carol and Lori are in also. Beth is freaking out , and Maggie but she's more calm. I put pressure on the wound , trying top stop the bleeding. I get all of the white blankets , and put them on the wound , soaking up the blood. Lori ushers us out of the room.

"I can help!" I protest , Lori gives me the look. I sigh and nod. Carl and I walk down stairs , everyone is upstairs or out of the cell.

"We should go to the infirmary , get what they need," Carl says , getting his gun with his silencer ready. I nod , and grab my crossbow , and walk out of cell block C.

~*~

I killed the last walker , retrieving my arrow. We made it inside the infirmary. We grab everything we could fit inside the bag. I look up to see Carl staring at me.

"What?" I ask , completely confused. "I'm sorry," He says. I'm even more confused. "For what?" I ask. "For this," he whispers leaning down , next thing I know his lips are on mine. I kiss back , and then we pull away for air.

"Don't be sorry," I whisper and peck his lips , grabbing the bag. "You take the bag I'll keep watch" I say , he smirks and takes the bag. We start walking down the hall until we get to cell block C.

Oh here comes the lectures..

~*~

We walk up the stairs , and Carl hands them the bag. We watch as they open the bag , clearly shocked.

"We went to the infirmary," Carl says. Lori looks shocked , "Carl , Hope , why would you do that?" She asks. "Well we needed-" He gets cut off by Lori. "I know , look at Hershel. This was with the whole group!" She says clearly worried about us. "I'm thankful , but-" "Then get off my back!" He screams.

"Carl! She's your mother you can't talk to her that way!" Beth says. Carl storms out of the cell , I give them a sympathetic look , and take off to find Carl. I can't believe he..snapped. I run across the hall , and into our cell. I see Carl there , fists clenched , and his jaw clenched. He looks like he can hurt anything. 

"Carl?," I softly call out , afraid he'll hurt me. His head whips around , and glares at me. He ignores me , and turns back around. I glare at the back of his head , he's taking this way to far.

"You can't talk to your mother like that! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU HAVE PARENTS THAT CARE ABOUT YOU! LOVE YOU AND ARE CARING ABOUT YOUR SAFETY! I DON'T HAVE THAT! MY MOM IS DEAD , MY SISTER IS DEAD , AND MY DAD IS A PHYSCO! Stop being mean , and try to think before you speak!" I say angrily , storming out of his room. I may be his..whatever , but he was just rude!

I run out into the field , and sit there , staring at the walkers that growl , trying to get a bite of me. I grab my knife , and stab them.

 Oh what a joyful world it is today..

.

.

A/N

I hope you guys liked it! Sorry for the long wait! I've been very busy!

Sorry , really sorry!

Vote , Comment , and Like! (FEEDBACK WELCOMED)