t h i r t e e n

Hermione woke up early the next morning to find herself naked tangled around a also naked Theo. She was confused at first bur the memories of the night before came rushing  back to her making her blush furiously. Never the less laughed slightly. Hermione got feeling slightly sore, but it went away mostly after she got dressed in some purple shorts and a black shirt. Then walked into the kitchen to find Pansy cooking scrambled eggs.

"Morning." Hermione muttered.

"Good morning." Pansy looked up from the bowl in front of her and smirked.

"What?" Hermione asked, confused, why she was smirking.

"You and Theo were pretty loud last night. Finally got in each others pants, just like I said." Hermione blushed now knowing they forgot to silence the room. 

"Oh, Merlin." Hermione put her hand in her face embarrassed. Pansy laughed at this.

"You sore?" Hermione nodded even more embarrassed. Pansy laughed even harder.

"Fine. I'll stop teasing you." Pansy paused. "for now." It stayed in a comfortable silence for a few minutes while Pansy finished breakfast. Until Pansy finally broke it.

"Grayson and I are dating." Hermione laughed this time. "What?"

"It's about time, it's just like all of you said," Hermione paused while she sat at the bar stool at the island. "when Theo and I first started living together and got closer 'the sexual tension could be cut with the knife.' Took you people long enough." 

"Hey! But you never thanked us, because without us you wouldn't be together quite yet." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Thank you," Hermione started sarcastically, "Anyway, how'd this happen?" Pansy explained everything that happened the night previous, while smiling through the whole thing and blushing mad. 

"You may have only been dating for a night but you are falling hard. It's not a bad thing!" She added seeing Pansy's scared face.

"Honestly, I really like him, I just don't wanna get hurt" Grayson walked in from probably standing out side the door. He walked over to Pansy stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her  and put his head on her shoulder. 

"Well, I'm not going anywhere. So I'm not gonna hurt you, if I do I will have a gang of about  people coming for me." Both the girls laughed at this. 

"You'll be fine." Pansy said as she turned around and kissed Grayson.

"Cmon people! I'm still here!" They both rolled their eyes.

"Says the one who decided to snog Theo in the kitchen, and then have sex with him last night and forget the silencing charms."

"Okay. okay! Conversation done! I don't need to hear  of my practically sisters sex life. Even though we had to hear it." A new voice Hermione recognized as none other than The Chosen One.

"I don't need to be hearing my sisters sex life with my best friend!" Also a new voice that was none other than Blaise Zabini.

"Well, well Hermione. Couldn't shut up last night could we?" The youngest Weasley teased.

"Hate to say I agree Weasley. Zabini, you better shut up next time, especially if its back at school might wake up the whole castle." Draco Malfoy noted with his infamous smirk. The room broke out in comments of noises from the night before, surprisingly, Grayson joined in on teasing Hermione.

"Potter and Malfoy, you people ain't any better every time I have stayed back in the dungeons and you two were together we couldn't fucking sleep! Davis and Parkinson, you guys are gonna be getting at it soon enough. Zabini and Weasley, you two are just as bad as Potter and Malfoy. So if you don't all mind stop teasing my girlfriend." Theo stated matter-of-factly, as he he wrapped an arm around Hermione's waist since she had stood up from her previous seat.

"Thank you!" Hermione said getting on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"Even though you were pretty loud." He said looking down at her smirking, earning him a smack a hard smack on the shoulder.

"So were you." Hermione retorted. Making the room shout in agreement.

"You guys are mean. I hate you all"

"You may hate us, but you don't hate Hermione, if you did, we would have been able to sleep all night last night." 

"Okay that's it!" Blaise and Harry shouted. 

"No more sex talk about my sister. What are we gonna do today?"

"I wanna go to the beach." Ginny spoke up. Every agreed.

"Okay then we eat then head to the beach." Grayson paused, "Love, where are the plates?" Pansy blushed and pointed to the cabinet they were in. 

"What so you guys are actually dating now?" Ginny asked excited. The Hufflepuff and the Slytherin nodded. Ginny broke into excited squeals.

"Zabini control your girl!" Draco stated.

"Sorry dude, women are women."

"I wouldn't know. I'm gay dumb ass." They ate breakfast talking about random shit. 

"Babe, cmon let's go get changed." Theo said holding a hand for Hermione to take, after she got done eating. 

"Okay." She answered grabbing his hand and interlocking there fingers. 

"No sex! We wanna swim!" Draco and Pansy yelled, making the room shout with laughter. However the couple ignored them and walked to their room. 

"We are so stupid." Hermione laughed as she said this.

"Oh trust me I know. We will never hear the end of this." 

Hermione got changed into a bikini that was olive green on the top that opened slightly at her breast and tied around the back and a white and green floral pattern bottom. She met the rest of the group outside. Harry and Draco were in a tight embrace towards the back, Pansy and Grayson were holding hands looking out at the beach, then she seen Theo standing not so far in front of her staring at the ocean. She looked at his face to see it slightly saddened. When she saw this she went up and hugged him. 

"What's this for?" Theo asked, confused.

"You looked upset." She confirmed putting her chin on his chest to look up at him. "What's wrong?"

"Just thinking." He said kissing her nose.

"About?"

"My mom." It was well known in the wizarding world Mrs. Nott passed away while Theo was still young. He looked away from her, he may have tried to hide it but did not succeed, tears forming in his eyes.

"Hey we are gonna go ahead." Pansy said sounding concerned. "Give you two a minute." The couple nodded. Hermione dragged him to a bench near by he sat down and she sat on his lap.

"You wanna talk about it?"   He didn't answer for a moment.

"I miss her, that's all. I wish you could meet her, she would have loved you. She wasn't prejudice, she loved house elves, and she hated Vol- You-Know-Who. She would have been so ashamed of me." He said looking down.

"Hey," Hermione started lifting his chin up so he was looking at her wiping tears that had fallen, "I'm sure she was an amazing person, and she could never be ashamed of you, you did what you had to do.  She would understand." He chuckled.

"How did I get so lucky?"

a/n thats the end of the thirteenth chapter! sadly I think this story is coming to a close, so maybe one or twoo more chapters then the epilogue if you want to see more of someone just comment or message me! Thank you all for reading