t w e l v e

a/n thank you @Morgana_Warriors for the comments and the message you sent! go read her fanfics!

"Hurry up 'Mione!" Theo yelled from their bathroom. For the past few months they have been sharing Theo's bedroom.

Today they are leaving for Christmas break to go to Pansy's private island near Bora Bora. Hermione is struggling with packing.

"Okay! I'm done!" Hermione walked in wearing some gray sweatpants and a black crop top.

"I'm here." Theo scanned her body and smiled.

"And still looking as hot as ever." Hermione blushed and pecked him on the cheek. "Let's go!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the train.

"There you are!" Harry yelled.

"Sorry someone," Theo gestured towards Hermione. "Took forever to get packed." Hermione rolled her eyes. "C'mon, let's go get a compartment."

They went and walked to the back and sat down. Most of the ride was The couples snogging and everyone getting to know Grayson.

"So Davis, you from England right?" Blaise asked the dirty blonde, Hufflepuff seeker and Pansy's crush. That Pansy actually admitted she fancied.

"Actually no. I'm from America. I'm a half-blood so Ilvermorny wouldn't accept me." He clarified. Hours later they arrived back at Kings Cross.

"Well grab on people!" Pansy yelled. Pansy interlocked her hands with Grayson and sent him a genuine smile.

They apparated and when Hermione opened her eyes she saw a huge 3 floored house with bricks and large windows, with b lights coming out from the inside, lights hanging off the top. The house 3 floors, the bottom more bricks less windows then the others. The middle, had windows almost covering every inch.  The top, was almost split in three loop things, that had windows on them. Off to the side was almost a small house connected to the house covered in fairy lights hanging off it.

"Wow." Ginny said. Hermione still speechless.

"Jesus, Pans." Grayson said finally looking at Pansy as he snaked an arm around her waist, causing Pansy to blush.

"Can I live here?" Hermione joked. Which everyone let out a small chuckle. 

"If she gets to I'm living with you." Harry said finally

"We have a bigger one, but I like this one the best."

"You have more!?" The four yelled. The other boys rolled there eyes.

"Hermione, I'll just buy you one."

"No, I don't wanna take your money." Hermione paused to look. "Plus, why buy one when we can steal one of Pansy's'." Theo laughed at that and kissed her passionately. 

"Oi'! Love birds! Let's go! Stop snogging!" Draco yelled back at the now smirking Theo and blushing Hermione. Theo grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. 

"What was that for? Back there." Hermione asked a bit confused why they had snogged.

"Because I love you. You looked so happy." Hermione hugged him.

"I love you too." Theo mumbled something on her head she couldn't understand. "What'd you say?"

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." 

"We will, when we leave Hogwarts we will figure it out." Theo smiled at her.

"Let's go."

When the couple walked in they walked straight into a mudroom that had a blue-gray coat hanger and has slots at the bottom where you put your shoes. The walls were white with paintings on wall.