t e n

About 2 months after last chapter

"Theo, can we talk?" Hermione had just walked in the common room to see Theo sitting down on the couch reading a book. Theo looked up from his book to see a slightly flustered Hermione.

"Yea, are you okay?" Hermione nodded and sat next to Theo. Theo was worried he hardly ever saw Hermione flustered.

"Yes, just a bit confused." Theo let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Well tell me what happened."

Flashback

Hermione was walking back to her common room when someone started calling her name. She turned around to see to no surprise Ronald Weasley.

"What Ron?"

"I have a question." Hermione made a hand motion for him to keep going.

"Do you wanna go to the Three Broomsticks with me?" Hermione was shocked by his question.

"Ron, I have a boyfriend. I'm not going on a date with you."

"As friends then! Please Hermione!"

"I will think about it Ronald."

"Just go with me, please. I miss you."

"I don't care let me think about it."

Hermione walked off and went into the common room.

"And that's when I walked in." Theo looked at her and Hermione couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling.

"Well if you want to go, go. I don't like it, but if you want, I'll deal with it. Just be careful."

"I don't know what I want to do. I just miss my best friend. What do you think?" Theo grabbed her and pulled her in his lap and looked at her.

"Well to be honest, I don't want you to go. Not because I don't trust you but it's because I don't trust him. I feel like he would try to take you away from me. Like slip you a love potion or something." Hermione laughed at this.

"Well if someone ever does take me away from you, I'm under a love potion, unless you did something really stupid." Theo laughed and kissed her.

"I won't." Hermione went and kissed him deeper and longer than last time. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and Hermione let out a sigh, making him smile. Hermione pulled away much to Theo's despair.

"I'm not going." Theo smiled at her and pecked her lips.

"Good, because I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?"

"Of course I will." Theo's face lit up as the two started a snogging session.

Hermione loved the way his face lit up, how his hazel eyes lit up when he smiled or when he talked about Quidditch. The way he looks disappointed when food isn't there. The way he messes with his hair when he is nervous.

"Stop thinking, just kiss me." Hermione laughed and looked at him. "Can I tell you something?" Hermione nodded.

"You are so fucking beatiful, and smart. I notice the things like the way you blush when your nervous or I say something dumb or romantic. The way you get so easily irritated at someone, but don't say anything. You always see the good in people, which I love because you see the good at me and now look at where we are. Sitting on my lap and I get to kiss you, talk to, take you on dates and so much more. I don't deserve you, but I'm glad I got you."

"You're so cheesy." She said blushing moving around on his lap to get more comfortable, causing him to groan and earned him a slight boner. "Can you please stop moving." Theo chuckled causing Hermione to laugh also.

"And that is all you have to say 'You're so cheesy' really!"

"I'm sorry! Also it's not my fault I wasn't comfortable anymore! Thank you." Theo nodded and laughed.

"I meant everything I said, everything I noticed made me fall even more in love with you. I love you, I really do. I know it seems fast and I don't care, if you don't feel the same quite yet that's fine. But just know I do and always will love you." Hermione kissed him and pulled away

"I love you too, I think." They both laughed at this and started working on homework for their classes.

a/n short chapter but I hope it's okay! thank you all for reading.