f o u r

September 1st

"Blaise wake up! We are gonna miss the train!" Hermione yelled through Blaise's door. "Okay, Okay!" Hermione rolled her eyes and went and got dressed in a peach color oversized jumper and some black leggings. She threw on makeup and made her hair into nice curls. She grabbed her trunk and walked down to their living room. She had been living with her new family ever since the day after lunch. They also changed her last name officially to Zabini. She looked around the living room and only saw Blaise and looked more and did not see her parents. "Father's trial is coming up." Blaise answered to Hermione's confused face, she nodded. They walked out and apparated to Kings Cross Station.

They ran through Platform 9 3/4 and the Hogwarts express came into view. "I'm gonna go find Draco, have fun sis." Hermione rolled her eyes. "I'm not a little kid, Blaise! But fine, have fun too." Blaise rolled her eyes and walked off. Hermione walked over and found Harry, Ron and Ginny waving and went in and found a compartment. They sat and chatted for a while. Until their compartment door opened. It was Theodore Nott. "What the hell do you want, Nott." Ron said while throwing an arm around Hermione. "Relax, Weasel. I just need Granger for a moment." Ron rolled his eyes. "What for?" Harry said semi-nicely. "McGonagall wants to see us." Harry nodded while Ron looked angry. "Okay, I'm coming." Hermione stood up but Ron grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for a kiss. "I don't like this." Ron murmured in the kiss. Hermione pulled looking pissed and turned to Nott and motioned to leave.

He did and Hermione followed. "So should I start calling you Zabini now?" They both laughed. "I mean it is my last name." Hermione laughed again. "So how is it?" Hermione gave him a confused look. "I mean like moving to a whole new family, and living with Blaise." Hermione thought a few moments. "Oh, I mean it's been surprisingly good. At first I thought Blaise and I wouldn't get along. But I do see a lot of George in him. Which scares me." Hermione laughed. 'Yea, he's always been the main funny guy. Blaise and I are a lot alike. We both like a good laugh. In the Slytherin house we are the Fred and George." Hermione's face dropped a little at the name of Fred. "Oh sorry I forgot." Theodore said sadly. Hermione smiled. "Its okay. It honestly doesn't surprise that you guys are like them. You guys would get along with Ginny." She was glad to get off the subject of Fred. "Maybe someday."

They arrived at McGonagall's compartment and walked in. "Hello Miss Zabini and Mister Nott." McGonagall said in her normal voice. "Hello Professor." They both said in chorus. They both sat down on the bench across from McGonagall. "So as you both are Head Boy and Head Girl you will be sharing a common room and have connected dorm rooms. You will pair up the prefects for their rounds while you do them together. The password is Peace. You both can come up with your own passwords for your dorms. You may go back to your own compartments now. Thank you." McGonagall explained. "Thank you Professor." They both said in chorus again. They walked out of the compartment.

"Well looks like your my new roommate." Hermione rolled her eyes and they both laughed. They reached Hermione's compartment and stood in front of it. "Well this is my stop." Hermione said. "Yep it is. Well I'll see you at the feast tonight." They waved goodbye and Hermione went into her compartment. "So who is the head boy?" asked Ginny eagerly. "Theodore Nott." All of the other 3 looked shocked. "How! He is a SLYTHERIN and a DEATH EATER!" yelled Ron angrily. "Ron the wars over give it up people change." The couple across said together. "He also was right behind Malfoy and I in most classes and he was a fairly good student besides one bad choice. There was probably only three choices for Head Boy Harry, Malfoy, and Nott." explained Hermione. "So you're defending him! Next you just might as well become best friends with him." Ron managed to get out full of anger. "RON! She is going to have to get along with him!" spoke Ginny after staying quiet for most of this. "No she doesn't! They can just ignore each other!" Ron turned to Hermione, "You cannot hang out with him. Mione'!" Ron said, still partially yelling. "You can NOT control me Ronald! I'm going to find Blaise and sit with him the remainder of the ride." Hermione annoyingly said. "So now your going to ditch us for the Slytherins now!" Hermione, Harry and Ginny rolled their eyes. "It's Her BROTHER. Calm your dick Ron." said Harry finally done with his shit.