e i g h t

Five days before the Ball

Hermione and Ginny were sitting in her room talking about what costumes they would wear to the ball and who they might go with.

"Hermione."

"Yea, Gin?"

"Don't kill me when I say this." Hermione looked at Ginny her face full of concern

"Blaise started looking at me weird, before Harry and I broke up. Like smirking, winking and the sad part is I started liking it. One day -

Flashback

Ginny was walking back to her dorm because she just got done with her last class Transfiguration. She was walking by the abandoned Divination room when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her into the classroom. Ginny screamed until a hand covered her mouth. "Calm down Red. It's just me."Blaise let her go and Ginny spun around and smacked him on the chest. "Don't do that." Blaise rubbed his chest where Ginny hit him acting like it hurt. Ginny rolled her eyes. "What do you want?" Blaise took a step closer and Ginny took a step back running right into a wall. "You." putting his hands on either side of Ginny. Their faces now inches apart. Ginny's breath hitched as he got closer feeling his breath on her lips.

He took one step back to examine her body. Ginny blushed at the sight of him checking her out. "You are so beautiful." She turned even more red at his comment. "Blaise." She whispered as he took a step closer. "What love?" He looked up smirking at her.Ginny found herself wanting Blaise more and more when he looked at her. Ginny really didn't know what she was going to say. She wanted to tell him to stop because she was with Harry, but she wanted to tell him to kiss her because it's what she wanted. Her thoughts came to a stop when a pair of lips came crashing on hers, and to Ginny's surprise she kissed back. Blaise slid his tongue into Ginny's mouth while she entangled her hand in his hair. They stayed like that for a while until Blaise pulled away in need of oxygen. Ginny didn't know what to think, to continue kissing him or slap him. Blaise moved his head to Ginny's neck finding her sensitive stop making Ginny moan. Blaise brought his head back up and smirked. "Let me know when you want to continue." "Blaise, I can't do this! I'm with Harry!" Blaise rolled his eyes. "Has he ever made you feel like that?" Blaise walked out.

End of Flashback

Hermione looked shocked by the end of the story. "Oh, um." Ginny laughed and rolled her eyes. "You know what's bad?" "What?" Ginny paused for a moment. "He was right. Harry didn't make me feel like that.""I mean that really doesn't surprise me. Come to think of it you guys weren't really together ever." Ginny nodded. "Anyway. What about you and Theo?" She said with a suggestive wink. Hermione giggled and rolled her eyes. "Like I've said! Nothing. Is. Going. On!" "Sure, Sure. Besides you two fancying each other." Hermione shook her head. "He doesn't like me like that." Hermione said staring at her hands in her lap. Ginny was about to say something when someone knocked at the door. "Come in!" Hermione yelled. "Hey! Oh, hey Ginny." Theo said as he walked in the door. "Hey." They both said. "What's up?" Hermione asked. "Well it's lunchtime." Hermione and Ginny stood up. The three walked out of the common room when Ginny departed saying she forgot something.

Theo threw his arm around Hermione's shoulders. "So, what were you guys talking about?" Theo asked pulling Hermione closer to him. "Not much. Just the ball really." Theo laughed. "What's so funny?" Theo shrugged. They kept walking until Hermione noticed they were going the wrong way. She had been so engrossed in just talking to Theo and with him slightly rubbing her shoulder while he had his arm around she really didn't care. "Um, Theo?" He turned his head and looked down. "Yes?" "We are going the wrong way." Theo looked around and then smirked. "I know. That's one small thing I forgot to mention. It's a surprise." Hermione laughed and rolled her eyes.