Sinfully, Yours

Hello my dear readers! How are you all? I hope everyone's great! So I am so excited to share with you my upcoming and third work, Sinfully, Yours...

It will be my third work on Wattpad after Beyond the Boundaries and The Frozen Heart and I am super super excited! Because this time it's something absolutely different!

So here I am presenting you the blurb of Sinfully, Yours...

                     Sinfully, Yours...

"You can protect me from others," She whispered. "But how will you protect me from yourself?"

One night. One patient. One incident.

That was all it took to change Scarlett's normal life into that of a prisoner... a survivor and lover to the person she would never even have dreamt of loving ever.

As she is thrown into the dark world of Dominico Elia Moretti... Scarlett's life spiral out of ordinary into an extraordinary dream...or nightmare.

One she is forced to live everyday...as she struggle to cope with betrayal, lose, and a never-ending world of sin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So guys what do you think?

Hoping you will love Scarlett and Elia in their twisted love story and support them with your precious reads and comments.

Let me know what you think...

Sinfully, Yours will be out on Wattpad on 1/07/20... Just one more day to go!

Thank you so much loves ❤️❤️