The Frozen Heart Teaser chapter

"Sofia, you're still not fit to move around like that," Kristen cried, moving around behind me.

"If I don't, I will go crazy," I replied, furiously brushing my hairs.

It hurt a bit but I don't care. I was so pissed that nothing was making any sense to me. Ever since I came home a week ago, Liam hasn't called, texted or visited once. He wouldn't pick up my calls and he wouldn't reply to my texts. Sean has only one reply,

'He is busy...'

Exactly how busy can a person be to not pick up his calls or just send a text? How long does it takes to text someone? By Sunday, I had gone crazy with anxiety and the strange feeling of doom. When I woke today, I couldn't bear it any longer and so I have decided to visit him and deal with this shit firsthand.

"Maybe he's busy?" Kris whispered.

"If Sean did this would you say the same?" I demanded, glaring at her.

"I am sorry," Kris muttered. "Just be careful,"

"I will, don't worry," I nodded and grabbing my purse headed out.

"Sofia!" Sandy squealed. "How are you? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be...,"

"Yeah," I nodded.  "But I have some urgent work with Liam, he is here? Isn't he?"

"Yeah, he is," She nodded and I knew she wanted to ask more.

Sandy like everyone else know about me and Liam but just like others she dare not ask me anything about him although even she would have I wouldn't mind.

"Thanks, Sandy," I smiled.

Outside Liam's cabin, I stood wondering whether to knock or not. I decided against it and barged inside, taking Liam by surprise.

"Sofia," He exclaimed, looking surprised.

"I am sorry to disturb you," I muttered. "I know you are so busy these days,"

"Sofia," Liam warned. "Don't,"

"Don't use that tone on me, Liam," I said.

He pursed his lips and eventually sighed.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on rest?" He said.

"You know what I am doing here," I replied. "What's going on, Liam?"

"What do you mean?" He muttered, staring at his laptop.

"What do you mean? You're not picking up my calls... you're not replying to my text. It's been a week and you haven't even visit me once and yet you ask what do I mean?" I admonished.

"I have been really busy," He murmured.

"Exactly how stupid do you think I am?" I said. "What's wrong, Liam? What's going on with you?"

"Sofia,go home," He said.

"I am not standing here to go home," I replied. "I need answers. Tell me Liam, what is it? What's going on? What is wrong?"

"You know what is wrong?" He shouted. "Every fucking thing is wrong,"

"Then spit it out, will you?" I hissed.