Apologies

Hi dear readers!... How are you guys???? I hope everyone is fantastic after all I am meeting after a long long break..... There are few things that I needed to amend though...

#1 I never got the chance to thank you guys for everything. Beyond the Boundaries has reached 110kreads!!!!!! Its a huge huge thing for me...so thank you so so much!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!....

#3 My new book that is out now is 'The Frozen Heart'

#3 My new book that is out now is 'The Frozen Heart'. It's my second work and I do hope you will really like it...here is the cover and the blurb...

https://my.w.tt/tvId78grcN------ Here's The link to the book.

Story Description:                                           

New York is not just a city.... It's a world..

And lost in that world are Liam and Sofia, each struggling through their own strangled lives until destiny brings them together..

But to be united they must go through a deadly rollercoaster ride as each confronts their fears ...

liam must overcome his irrational fear and learn to embrace love while the biggest problem Sofia needs to overcome is not to give up on Liam...and well try to stay alive when hell breaks loose!

Will New York witness another epic love story with all the imcumbent twists and turns?

So guys what do you think???? If you do like the short bio, go to the next part for a teaser chapter..... If you do like it click on the link here and you will be directed to the book....
Thank you all....
Patiently waiting for your reviews...:)