Chapter- 4 Preping up

"Here's your cappuccino, and chocolate doughnuts," Sydney handed me the brown paper bag,and slumped down on the couch.

"Thanks," I muttered.

"What are you doing, by the way?" She asked.

"Preping up,"

"For what?" She asked.

"Sid, I am moving to London you know that," I answered, taking a sip of my cappuccino.

"Oh yeah," She muttered gingerly.

"Sid?"

"Ella are you sure?I mean have you thought it out seriously?" She inquired.

"I am positive," I replied.

"Okay,so what is this?" She asked pointing with her chin at my notepad.

"This is a to-do list. Things I have to do," I answered.

"Like?"

"Like tickets,packing etc etc,"

"Aren't you hurrying up a bit too much?" She said frowning.

"Yes,I am. I want to hurry up Sid, you know that," I answered.

"But...its he who's wrong,not you. It ought to be that bastard who should be leaving instead of you," She insisted. I sighed.

"I want to leave sid. I want to go far away from here...somewhere were I won't see him again. I don't want to see him again. Never,I hate him" I replied. "Plus it's just not about him. I was thinking about pursuing my hair studies from somewhere else anyway,"

"Okay,but you can go to New York, live with Sierra. You won't see him then and Sierra will look after you," She said.

"No Sid, Si is married,she had a family, a job. I don't want to burden her. Please,she has a life of her own,plus I really want to be alone,to be self sufficient without anyone's help, I want a new life Sid," I answered.

"To your mother's?" She suggested.

"Sid,please," I cried, feeling irritated now.

"Okay sorry. So London it is?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Where will you stay,there?" She asked.

"I don't know,I will find a place" I answered trying to sound confident. She stared at me and then stood up like a lightening.

"Will be back in a moment," She declared and headed out to the garden. I nodded and frowned. She's seriously weird.

I stared at my to do list. This is really a hasty decision, and honestly I am freaking scared. There are so many questions going in my mind.

Where will I live?
What will I do?
What will happen to me?
And my career?

I sighed. I will find a way. I just have to!

Sydney returned 15 minutes later,wearing  face splitting grin.

"What?" I asked.

"I have got a perfect place for you to stay in London," She cried jumping like a mad dog. I frowned at her.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"You remember Julian? Julian Davis?" She asked excited. I frowned.

"Julian who?".

"Oh God, Julian my cousin? We used to play together you know,when we were small!" She said looking expectantly at me.

"Oh,yeah...I remember a little. What about him?"