20

Published : 20200802

Edited : 20210205

Word count : 0,5k

-----

Jooheon's POV

I sleepily lifted my head as I heard my phone rang, groaning as I tried to recover from my deep slumber I had on my sofa. I sat up and looked around. Soju bottles.

Okay, I may have gone a little crazy with the alcohol since the day Hwasa-ssi visited.

Since that day, I've actually done nothing but work by day, skipped dinner, and drink alone by night. I rescheduled all of my meetings into God knows when. Changkyun and Jackson hyung visited once in a while. Sometimes to give me updates and sometimes to check in on me.

I walked over to my phone that was ringing.

"Unknown Caller ID"

I then pressed the green button and brought it up to my ears.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"J-Joo."

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes as I heard someone unlocking the door. It's been a while since they gave me food, and honestly, I'm starving. I then sat up as the door opened up, revealing Hyungwon. He walked up to me and I slided back on the bed to lean on the wall, opting to avoid his figure.

He chuckles softly as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Do you want to go home?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

"Well, here it is. I'll give you a chance. Only if you complete one last task for me," he said.

I tilted my head, demanding an explanation.

"Call Jooheon, tell him to pick you up and I'll handle the rest." he said.

I stayed silent, knowing exactly what'll go down.

Do I have any other choice? I don't want him to die, even after everything. He tried his best to keep me alive anyways. But, I want to go home. But, I also don't want his blood on my hands.

What do I fucking do?

Jooheon's POV

"J-Joo"

I froze as I recognized the voice.

"J-Jooheon oppa," she then calls out again.

"Y-Y/N?" I stuttered.

"Oppa, help me," I heard her ask with a handful of tiredness in her voice.

"Y/N, where are you?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, while sobbing.

"Is this a burner phone? Or is it a smartphone? I'll come get you, all I need is a-"

"Location?"

I heard the deeper voice say, tensing as I heard so.

"What the fuck do you want?" I sternly asked.

"Well, do you wanna see her? It doesn't really matter what she called you with. We'll text you an address anyways. Come alone. Don't bring a buddy. You should get her," he said.

I then tried to call out Y/N's name unsure of what to hope, but then was cut by Hyungwon's words.

"She'll be waiting for you."

And without sparing any more seconds, he ended the call and I could only froze on my seat, processing everything. I was then pulled out of the water by the sounds from my phone. A random number texted me.

"Dongho-ro 20-gil, Itaewon, Seoul."

Should I really come alone?