17

Published : 20200720

Edited : 20210203

Word count : 0,5k

-----

Jooheon's POV

I opened the door as I saw Hyungwon sitting on one of the chairs through the glass. I walked in the cafe as I looked at him. Every stare at him is always a glare.

His eyes then met mine. He then smiled at me as he sipped his coffee. I sat down on the chair across him and I didn't do the same. I didn't smile back. I couldn't.

"Good morning," he said.

I didn't answer him.

"Why so sulky? Do you wa-"

"What do you want?" I asked sternly, still staring at him. He then asked, "Do you want to see her?"

I stayed silent. I didn't know what to say. Is this another game he's starting? If it is, why? He hasn't even finished this one.

Without hearing my answer, he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture. I leaned in to get a better view. My stare intensifies as I realized that it's Y/N, sleeping, but her neck is filled with purple marks. I started to tear up as possible scenarios on what happened to Y/N plays in my head.

"Do you wanna know something? She tasted so good. I would have more all-day if I could," he said to me.

He then continued, "Do you wanna know what I did to her?"

"I fucked her, senseless."

Every of his words pierced through my heart as I thought about it. How could I let this happen? I didn't say anything. I just leaned on the back rest and looked down. And once again I asked, "What THE FUCK do you want?"

He then calmly replied to me, "Simple. The contract," as he tucked his phone back to his pocket. And with that I stood up and walked out of the cafe. I walked into my car and turned on the machine. The last thing I saw before driving away to the office was the smirsmug smile that was plastered on his face.

Hyungwon's POV

I opened the door to my office and looked around. I closed the door behind me and walked over to my desk. I sat and turned my chair around, allowing me to enjoy Seoul's skyline from the 14th floor of the building. I sighed as I stared at the busy streets. How can something so beautiful contain so much blood and sins. I've known hundreds of drug dealing chains and one of them is mine.

I twirled my chair around as I heard a knock on my door. It opens up and reveals my assistant, Jennie. She walks in with an envelope in her hands. I thanked her as she handed it to me. I watched as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

And with that I opened the envelope and pulled out the papers.

I flipped the documents till the last page to find Jooheon's signature. I contentedly smile as I thought about my victory. At last, I got his signature.

I finally took one of my pens and signed the papers.

I called Jennie in and told her to send the file to Hwasa's office. She then walks in and I hand her instructions. I then thanked her and she walked out.

I just can't stop smiling to myself.