16

Published : 20200717

Edited : 20210202

Word count : 0,6k

-----

Y/N's POV

I sat on the bed as I thought about everything that happened in the past nine days. So, kidnapped, drowned, brain damage, re-kidnapped, and now, I'm kept in this dark 2x1 metre cell with a single bed and one meal a day.

Life is totally great and under control.

Well, he introduced himself to me once. He said his name is 'Chae Hyungwon.' When his guys took me from the hospital, I still couldn't walk because I was still dizzy sometimes. But, I guess , I quickly adapted in this situation, even though I can feel myself weakening each day, I kept assuring myself that Wonho oppa will save me some day.

I then stopped my thoughts when I heard footsteps coming towards my cell door. "Shit, what now?" I thought to myself.

I sit still not knowing what to do. I just stare at the cell entrance as I wait. A few seconds later, he's standing there staring back at me. "You know, your boyfriend did something I don't like," I heard him say.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend. And second, so what? Deal with it, man. Grow up," I said to him.

"He's not? It's a shame though, in my opinion, he likes you. Possibly loves you too. He even threatened me, wait no, I threatened him. I said to him, that if he didn't do as I say, I'll break you. And he was all like, "Don't touch her, bla bla bla," I don't know, something like that. I don't really care anyways," he said to me.

I paused and thought about what Jooheon said. Did he really say those things? And if yes, out of what reason, exactly?

I sighed and said, "Does it even matter anymore?"

"Well, it does, because here's a natural law that 65% of the world's population chose not to acknowledge its existence. When you tell someone not to do something, it breeds temptations and challenges. So, here we are," he said to me.

He then continues, "So, you know, I just found something new in the market. And come to think of it, I need someone to test it on for me."

His hands that started unlocking the gate and then walks toward me as his hands were rummaging one of his pockets.

He then says as he pulls out a syringe, "It's called Mulpong. It's like viagra, but you'll forget."

I started moving backwards as he approached me, trying to avoid him. He then grabbed one of my arms and pinned it on the bed. He then, without warning, stabbed the needle as deep as it could and started pushing the liquid into my system. I yelped in pain and surprise as I tried to break free, but I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker by the moment.

I feel helpless.

-----

I weakly opened my eyes as I felt the cold air hugging my petite body. I then looked around to study my surroundings and found myself inside a bathroom.

The lights are dimmed and my clothes and hair are soaked. My hair, now, only shoulder length and messy ends. I shivered as I felt the cold air hit my skin. I then tried to move my legs, but it was sore. Fuck.

I couldn't remember what actually happened. I then tried to crawl to the door. I reached for the handle and tried to open it but it's locked.

Fuck. Just fuck.

With everything and every thought that's running all over my head, I began to let out small sobs. Why me?