15

Published : 20200713

Edited : 20210201

Word count : 1,1k

-----

Jooheon's POV

It's been 2 days since Y/N was kidnapped by Hyungwon, and I've done absolutely nothing but work non-stop at the office to distract myself. I've told everyone to look for Y/N but they haven't found anything.

And now, I'm waiting for Hyungwon and Hwasa to come by the office and create the contract.

I am currently writing some available options for me to put in the contract. I figured that the most basic and profitable thing to ask from Hwasa-ssi are lab equipment, so I guess, I just need to figure out what I could ask from Hyungwon.

Hyungwon.

Even when that name just pops into my head, I'd be dumbfounded. Even if it's just for a second. I'd be speechless. I wouldn't even know why.

I mean it's clear that it's because he took Y/N away, but, why? Is he right about my feelings? How could he know better than me? Do I love her? I mean, I do let her do more things than any of my other victims, but, it shouldn't mean anything, should it?

I then lifted my head up as I heard a knock on my door. My eyes then met Seungcheol as he popped his head in.

"Hyung, they're here," he said to me.

I then stood up and took my things in my hand. I then walked over to Seungcheol and said, "Can you get the three of us some water. Just take it to the meeting room," as I walked out of the room.

"O-Okay," he answered before walking away.

I walked into the room where Hwasa and Hyungwon-ssi are and greeted them with the warmest and fakest smile ever. I then said, "Good morning, and thank you for coming. So, today, as I've said earlier, we will be creating the contract."

And with that, Seungcheol walks into the room, placing 3 glasses of water on the table. I then simply thanked him before he walked out. When the door was closed tightly, I opened my laptop and started making a new file.

"So, have you all decided on what to ask for from each other for the contract?" I asked, still trying to avoid eye contact with Hyungwon.

"I have, actually, it was hard to eliminate some of the other ideas I had in mind, but I guess it'll do the work," Hwasa-ssi then answered.

Hyungwon then speaks up, "Ah really? Me too."

The two then chatted a while until I finished making the contract's layout.

"Okay, so, it's time to fill in our requests in the contract. Hwasa-ssi should start. Ladies first," I said. My hands then placed  the laptop in front of her and let her take the upper hand.

"So, I've thought about it and I was thinking about expanding my market. So, what if you two promote or demonstrate my products to your clients and buyers. And each of you get 20% of the actual income," she suggested.

Hyungwon then said, "Well, considering that we'll be asking you for somethings as well, I think I'll be approving that."

"So do I," I then said.

She then reached out to the laptop and started typing. And after a few clicks, she got her hands off of the laptop and gently slid it to me.

"Jooheon-ssi, you should go next," she said.

I nodded slightly and started talking, "So, in my case, first of all, from Hwasa-ssi, I'll be requesting some of your products, specifically lab equipment. And as for Hyungwon-ssi, I noticed that you own a property in the Gangnam area, so, I will be lawfully requesting the ownership of that property."

Hwasa then said, "Approved," which was followed by Hyungwon, "Approved as well."

I then started to type and finally slid it to Hyungwon when I'm done.

He then said, "As for I, from Hwasa-ssi, I will also be requesting some lab equipment. And as for Jooheon-ssi-"

He paused mid-sentence. I really hope it's something acceptable.

He begins typing before even finishing the sentence. Since Hwasa already heard what she has to give out, she said, "Well, I'll be approving both of your requests. Is there anything else you need?"

"Signatures," Hyungwon said as he lifted his head up and his hands away from the laptop.

"As for Jooheon-ssi, I'll be asking you to  promote my products. I'll get 85% of the profit and you'll be getting 15%," he said.

The fuck?

"Decline. What the hell?" I asked him.

"Well, it's a request. I just need an approval," he said to me with a slight grin on his face. I swear I've never felt more disgraced than this particular moment. Hwasa's eyes travelled back and forth from Hyungwon to me. I stared at him in disbelief, while he stared at me as if nothing happened.

Hwasa let out a long breath and said, "Look. Whatever it is that's going on between you two, please don't let it seep into business. I don't have all day. So, just print the contract and send it to my office, I'll send it back to you when I sign it."

She then tidies up her stuff and stands up. And before walking out the door, she said, "Thankyou for involving me in this."

And with that, she walked out and closed the door shut.

Hyungwon then turned his head to me. "Did you forget the fact that Y/N is still in my hands?"

I stayed silent. Of course I fucking know that. I didn't sleep at all because of that.

"Here's what I'm gonna do to you. If you don't approve the request, Y/N will pay for it. How about that?" he asked.

I gritted my teeth and said, "Don't fucking touch her. I'll fucking find her before you even had the chance to."

"Okay, I'll take that as a no. You'll seriously regret it," he said. He then walks out before even giving me a chance to reply.

I took my phone out and called Changkyun, "Changkyun, have you found anything? I seriously need you to find her."

"We haven't really found anything hyung," he said.

SHIT. "Well, keep looking okay?" I then said to him.

I then ended the call after Changkyun said, "Okay, we'll give you a tip, if we do."

I rubbed my temples in frustration before tidying up my things and walked back to my office. I sighed as I put my things down on the table. I glanced at the door to assure myself that it's shut.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," I yelled as I throw my things off of my table in anger. I really feel like I failed on protecting this one person. I should be able to do that easily, but why am I suddenly terrible at it?