12

Published : 20200703

Edited : 20210130

Word count : 0,9k

-----

Jooheon's POV

I sat down on the chair as it was my turn to watch Y/N. I saw her laying on the bed peacefully with her eyes closed.

I then soon realized that I was drowning into my own thoughts. I finished one out of two transactions yesterday which leaves it to the other one. I then thought about it. The second buyer hasn't really confirmed yet, have them? I then pulled out my phone to text Changkyun and ask him about it.

As I unlocked my phone, I tapped on the message icon and began to text Changkyun. But then I heard low groans and I then started to notice that her eyelids were weakly lifting up.

And out of nowhere she breathed out, "What the fuck?"

Well, I mean, I wouldn't say she said that out of nowhere. But it's pretty surprising to hear someone say, "What the fuck?" after staying a sleep for three days. I must say that I was actually hoping for a softer opening line.

"So, you're awake," I said to her.

She then said, "No shit sherlock."

There she goes with that attitude. I sometimes enjoy her salty clapbacks. It's honestly fun.

"So, what the hell actually happened?" she asked.

I then explain, "Well, I drowned you, and then you got this thing called brain hypoxia and you were asleep for three days."

"THREE DAYS? Really?" she asked frantically.

"Yes. No need to shout," I said.

"Now, I'm gonna have to go and you're gonna stay here. And don't even think about escaping, someone will be with you shortly," I said to her, standing up.

"Fuck's sake. How long do I have to fucking wait until you try to kill me again?" she asked.

I then answered while chuckling, "Probably awhile."

I noticed that Changkyun has texted me back, saying that he's outside. I then said to her while walking out, "Behave."

"Wait," she said, making me stop my tracks.

I turned my head to her, waiting for her to speak-up again.

"Can I at least get a book?" she asked.

My heart softens at her request. But I kept my face straight and said, "I'll think about it," and before hearing another sentence come out of her mouth, I opened the door and walked out to see Changkyun.

He then said, "She knows me."

"It's fine, just call me if anything happens," I said to him.

"Okay," he said before finally entering the room.

I then left the hospital and went to my office to attend another staff meeting.

Y/N's POV

"Fucking hell," I said, but I'm not sure he heard me because he closed the door when I started cursing. A few seconds later, the door opened up and another guy walked in. Holy shit. It's Changkyun.

"CHANGKYUN?!?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Wait, you're with him? I thought you're a bartender or something," I asked.

"Ah.. So, you remembered. I thought you wouldn't," he said.

I then said, "I may be drunk, but I remember names, especially when you're the one I called out all night."

He then smirked and said, "'You're the one I called out all night', title of your sex tape."

"Are you seriously quoting Brooklyn Nine-Nine right now?" I asked.

He then said, "Well, what does it sound like? Anyways, I did work at this bar, but only to find more customers and clients."

"I see," I said.

He then took out his phone and started texting someone. There was a complete awkward silence between the two of us for approximately 25 seconds until I finally spoke up.

"You know. I'm bored. And so, do I have to wait for you to do anything or do I have to do something stupid first?" I asked. He then looks up to me.

"Okay, let's chat," he said, putting down his phone on his lap.

I then started talking again, "So, why am I here?"

"Because Jooheon drowned yo-"

"Yea, I know. But, why am I here? In the middle of your dramas?" I asked again.

"Well, I'm not answering that," he said.

"You know, if you're so bored, why don't you just sleep?" he asked.

I then said, "I've slept for 3 days, you seriously want me to sleep again?"

He then chuckled and said, "Captain America slept for 70 years and he still sleeps when he needs to."

"Well, first of all, he's a fictional character. And second of all, can't I just get a book or something? To read or something?" I asked.

"First of all, you are currently being held hostage. Shall I remind you that people who are kidnapped don't usually have the.. portion.. to ask for stuff from their kidnapper. Second of all, what did Jooheon say about it?" he asked.

"He said that he'll think about it," I answered.

"See? You know the answer. So, just hope that he'll actually think about it."

I then noticed that I'm wearing an oversized shirt instead of that thing that the hospital provides for their patients.

"Changkyun?"

"Hmm?"

"Whose shirt is this?" I said while pointing to the shirt that I'm wearing.

"I think it's Jooheon's," he said casually.

"Really?" I asked, "Who is he really?"

"Lee Jooheon, the guy that dives in and pulls you out from the water," he said.

"He's the one that pulls me out of the water? Like, the one who dives in to get me?" I asked confused.

"Yeah," he said.

He really is confusing.

"You know maybe you should just sleep," he said to me after seeing me stare at the ceiling for a certain amount of time. I nodded my head and said, "Y-yeah..."

I then tried closing my eyes and relax myself as I finally went away with my thoughts to the dreamland.