8

Published : 20200619

Edited : 20210127

Word count : 0,7k

-----

Jooheon's POV

I stared at the screen intensely as I learned her reaction while she was in there. There she hangs on to the iron bar as she panicked.

Honestly, a part of me said, "Whatever.. Suga can save her after this." But, the other part of me, cared too much. As the water filled up the tank, I smirked and ended the call and the LIVE stream to Wonho.

I kept watching her until I realized that she's slowly sinking to the ground. Without being able to tell what has gotten into me, I hesitantly ran out from the room with the tank's keys in my hand. I ran to the tank and quickly unlocked the bars. I then jumped and dived in to save her. I took her hand and pulled her up with me. I broke out of the water surface and see Jackson hyung near the tank waiting, with confusion and surprise on his face.

As soon as fresh air hit my lungs, I yelled, "Call Wonwoo!"

Suga then came in, not long after, when Jackson hyung was helping me with getting Y/N out. I then jumped out from the tank and I saw Jackson hyung laying Y/N on the ground.

"Suga hyung, can you please call Wonwoo?" I said while trying to re-adjust my own breathing and with that Suga hyung  immediately pulled his phone out and dialed a set of numbers before pressing the call button and brought it up to his ear.

I then shifted to Y/N's side as Jackson hyung helped me with her. I tried giving her CPR but she didn't come back.

A few minutes later, Wonwoo appeared from behind the door and ran to us.

"Shit," he yelled. Jackson hyung then helped me explain to Wonwoo as I was a little panicked.

Wonwoo then ordered, "Take off her top, so she won't feel cold."

Jackson then sits her up as I lift up her sweater and take it off. I took off my coat and wrapped it around her petite figure. I then carried her as Wonwoo and Jackson hyung jogged in-front of me to the car.

-----

"Well, there is both good and bad news. So, the bad news is, based on her blood tests, it shows that we were a little too late. She got this thing called brain hypoxia. Brain hypoxia is when the brain isn't getting enough oxygen. My guesses are she might have fallen into a coma. But, even though she's not awake, she is still going through this recovering process. So, let's not get our hopes down just yet," Wonwoo explained without pausing.

"So, is she going to be fine?" I asked him.

"Jesus, hyung! Are you even listening to me?" Wonwoo said again, "She is possibly going to be fine."

I sighed, "Well, then I guess that sentence is enough. Thank you, Wonwoo. For your help."

He nodded and walked out.

I then stared at the EKG machine next to her, sleeping in one of my shirts, since hers are wet. Jackson hyung then snapped me back to reality.

"So, what makes her different than our previous?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

He then sighed then explained, "Well, I've never seen you run out of the room just to save some random girl. Mind explaining?"

"I honestly don't know, I guess, I just didn't want her to die," I said to him, "yet."

I then walked to the vacant chair beside the bed and sat down. I honestly don't know why I ran out to save her. I just feel like I have to. I then realized that I was staring at her for a period of time until I got a hold of myself and shrugged it off.

Whatever. I just saved her life once. What does it mean anyway?

I then noticed as my wrist watch shows that it's almost time for a meeting with some of my clients. I stood up to face Jackson hyung and said, "Hyung, I'm gonna have to go. There are some things I need to take care of for the company."

"Okay," Jackson hyung then replied.

"Do you wanna watch her or should I call Hoshi?" I asked.

"Call Hoshi. I think I should take a rest for a bit," he said. I then called Hoshi to watch over Y/N and after 20 minutes or so, Hoshi appeared and greeted us.

I gave him instructions on what to do if Y/N wakes up or anything. Me and Jackson hyung then walked out and went to the parking lot. We got into my car and drove away.