18

Published : 20200724

Edited : 20210205

Word count : 0,6k

-----

Wonho's POV

It's been almost two weeks since the last time I saw Y/N in person. Everyday has been nothing but torture. I don't even know if she's alive after that incident.

And now, I'm currently sitting across Rosé, working on some things. Minhyuk's sleeping on the couch. Kihyun's busy in the kitchen. Lisa visited two or three times, mostly to bring some of Minhyuk's stuff on here. Turn's out, Rosé and Lisa knew each other. I wasn't surprised though.

I grabbed a pen and the sticky notes stack near Rosé who's typing. I then opened up the files and listed some things out. I opened the pen cap and I was about to write something on one of the colorful sticky paper when I heard my ringtone went off.

I then glanced at my phone to see who it is, "UNKNOWN ID"

"Chaeyoung-ssi," I called Rosé's name and showed her the screen. She widened her eyes and asked, "Who's that?"

"I don't know."

"Well, you should pick it up. If it's him, don't let him know that anyone here are with you," she said.

I took a deep breath and finally answering the phone. I brought the phone to my ears and hesitantly said, "Hello?"

"Uhh.. yes, hello? Are you Lee Hoseok?" I heard the female voice said.

I then answered, "Yes, and who am I speaking to here?"

She then said, "Ah, yes. I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'm Ahn Hyejin, the CEO of MMM Industries. I was meaning to ask if you have time to meet my friend and I."

I then waved my hand to Rosé to give her a clear sign, that it's not Jooheon.

"I'm sorry, but, I'm pre-occupied in these ti-"

"This is about you sister. I figured that it would be better to meet in-person rather than talk on the phone," she said.

I then said, "When?"

"I'm not sure yet. When are you available?" she asked.

I then asked, "What about tomorrow morning? I'll text you an address."

"Ah, okay. I'll see you then," she said.

"Thank you," I said.

And with that, I ended the call after she said thankyou back and told Rosé about it.

Hwasa's POV

I sat next to Solar unnie as we waited for Hoseok-ssi. Turns out, the address he shared with us was a cafe and so we ordered some things and sat down.

A few minutes later, a bulky guy entered the cafe and looked around. I, guessing that he's Hoseok-ssi, waved my hands at him. He then noticed us and walked over.

He showed us a tired smile as he greeted us.

"Hi, I'm Lee Hoseok or you can call me Wonho," he said.

I then said, "Ah, hello. I'm the one who talked to you on the phone. I'm Ahn Hyejin or you can call me Hwasa. And this is Kim Yongsun, or Solar."

I noticed his puffy eyes and visible eyebags. Oh my, what a poor thing he is.

"So, here we are in the middle of investigating someone named Lee Jooheon and we suspected that he had kidnapped your sister," I said to him.

"He actually did. He called me. And now, I honestly don't know if she's alive or not," he said with a forced smile.

"Well, we'll help you find her," I said to him.

He then said, "Well, I have my own team already, but I guess it would be great to have extra help. Will that be all?"

"Yes. I think. We'll be in touch," I said to him as all three of us stood up. We both then shook his hand.

And after thanking us, he started walking out with what looks like a permanent gloomy face. Oh, Jooheon. We have a lot to talk about.