Chapter 6

Goldie and Scrooge glared at Glomgold. He twirled the lamp on his finger. "Missing something, Goldie?" he sneered. Goldie let a gasp escape her. "And I beat ye to it Scroogie! I stole the lamp before yoo did!" Glomgold gloated. Scrooge face palmed. "I don't even care for that terrible trinket!" he said. Glomgold looked disappointed. "Ye didn't?" he questioned. "No!" Scrooge said. Glomgold looked at Gene. "Well, it doesn't matter! I got the lamp and that's what counts! Mwa ha ha ha ha!" he laughed maniacally.

Exchanging a look, Scrooge and Goldie rolled their eyes. "Well, you've got three wishes. What do ye plan to do with 'em?" he asked. Gene spoke up. "Actually, he has two wishes left," he corrected. Goldie raised an eyebrow. "What did you wish for?" she asked. Glomgold. "Glad yoo asked! I wished for an infinite army of sharkas!" he exclaimed.

Suddenly, several sharkas burst through the windows, and any other openings in the house. Louie let out a scream. He ran as a shark came for him. Scrooge caught his nephew in his arms. Then he pushed him behind him. He waved his cane at a snapping shark. "Back, ye abomination!" he warned.

Goldie saw the scene, and tried to find a way of escape. She ran for the door of her house. But it was blocked off by two more sharkas. "Dang it Glomgold!" she exclaimed. Bearing its sharp teeth, the sharks went her her. She kicked one in the jaw. The other one tried to take a bite out of her arm, but she smacked it in the face. "Glomgold, you have a strange mind," she said to herself.

Whenever they fought back a sharka, several more took its place. "He wasn't joking when he said infinite," Goldie said, backed up against Scrooge and Louie. Scrooge shrugged. "Average Tuesday for Glomgold," he said. Goldie and Scrooge smiled at each other.

"Hey, I'd hate to ruin the love fest, but we've got more jacket sharks," Louie pointed out. "Sharkas, lad," Scrooge corrected.

...

"So what do we do now?" Glomgold asked Gene. The genie rolled his eyes. "You're the master," he said. Glomgold put his finger to his chin. "Well, what do you want?" Gene added. Glomgold still thought. An idea came to Gene's mind. "Hey, why don't you wish to be a genie?" he said. "Please, do yoo take me for a fool? I've seen Aladin before," Glomgold said. Gene frowned. "Well, a guy can hope," he said.

Glomgold snapped his fingers. "I've got it! I know what I want!" he said. Gene waited expectantly. But, of course, Gene had never met Glomgold, or heard his speeches.

"I've got everything I want, infinite sharkas, a hated rival, a lot of money, but there's something I don't have..."

One hour later...

"...And so for my second wish, I want- Are yoo even listening to me?" Glomgold said, noticing that Gene was starting to fall asleep. He sat up, shaking himself awake. "Uh, yeah! Totally," he covered. Glomgold sent him a glare. "Just tell me what you want already," Gene said. "You know what? I don't think I like you if yoor not going to listen to my speeches. I'll get my second wish myself!" Glomgold said, marching off. Gene let out a sigh. At least now he didn't have to grant another stupid but dangerous wish.

...

In Goldie's house, it was basically an ocean of sharkas by now. Goldie was sitting on her table with Louie, while Scrooge was on the bookshelf. The furniture went up and down in the waves made of sharks. "You know, this is starting to be more annoying than deadly," Goldie commented, sitting crisscross. "I know the feeling," Scrooge added. A shark jumped up and snapped at Scrooge's hat. He battled at it with his cane. "Bad shark! Bad shark!" Scrooge said.

"What do we do now?" Louie asked, leaning back on the table. "We could play go fish," Goldie suggested. Scrooge and Louie shrugged in response. A random yelp filled the air. "Ah! Get off of me, sharkies! Don't bite papa!" Everyone sighed as Glomgold made his way through the sharks. He climbed onto the bookshelf along with Scrooge. Glomgold breathed in loudly.

"Why are you back here?" Goldie questioned. He held a hand as he caught his breath. Then he said, "Well, that genie was annoying me, and he was trying to get me to use my last wish, so I decided to get my second wish." Goldie raised an eyebrow. "Which is?" she wondered.

"You, my sweet Goldie, come home to be my bride," Glomgold smiled. Goldie's eyes widened. "What!? No! Ew! Gross!" she said, making very clear her distaste for him. Glomgold gave her a smolder, causing her to gag. "If ye want, I push you off and ye can fall into the sharks, saving you the trouble of hurting yourself," Scrooge said to Glomgold. Louie shook his head. "Please don't marry that guy, mom," he said. She smirked at him, telling him with her expression, Duh!

"Okay, well I'm going to take you whether you accept or not. It's my wish," Glomgold said, patting the lamp tied to his belt. "It's not even a real wish!" Scrooge debated. "Don't care," Glomgold sighed. Then he pulled out a circular black ball. "Mom! He's got a bomb!" Louie exclaimed. Scrooge and Goldie glared at the short billionaire. "Glomgold, your a mad man!" she said.

"And yoo'll all be dead if she doesn't accept," Glomgold said. Goldie was about to protest, but then she glanced down at Louie. He looked so scared, especially without his memories of facing stuff like this and surviving. Letting out a sigh, she gave in. "Alright, but for the record, I hate you," she said, her hands on her hips. Scrooge and Louie started to protest.

Rubbing his hands together, Glomgold grinned. "Excellent. Now, how do we get out of here?" he asked. Goldie face palmed. "What was your plan, exactly?" she said. "Well, I'd come here and rescue you with my manliness, you'd fall helplessly in love with me, and we'd ride romantically into the sunset," he said.

Thanks for the support!