Chapter three

• Liv's POV •

Charms was perhaps the easiest class to exist. After all, he shows you how to do the spell it's based on mimicking him. And Professor Flitwick may be the size of a chair but he is very good at teaching.

They're beginning with wingardium leviosa, the levitating charm. Except instead of an actual object he's using feathers.

"Do you think this came out of a birds ass?" Goyle snickers and the group laugh quietly.

Draco, as usual, sat himself beside Liv. As they're practising, Olivia nails it first up. Flitwick awards her and Hermione points for their skill.

Draco looks at Liv and silently asks for help. "When you move your wand, focus more on the flick after the swish. Don't lose sight." She whispers.

He nods and takes her criticism in. His hand gently outlining the movement as he murmurs the incantation. The feather begins floating and he grins.

"You're seriously the best, Livvy." He whispers.

They both laugh as Hermione criticises Ron rather rudely. Liv mimics her and turns to Draco. "You're going to bloody poke someone's eye out. It's wingarrrdiumala leviooosa noodlehead."

A loud laugh escapes Draco's throat. Liv wasn't usually one to mimic but god she was the funniest person he'd ever known. Flitwick gave him a look and he apologised before secretly shoving Liv. She grinned innocently.

Out of the corner of their eyes they notice Daphne is focusing on moving her feather to the Gryffindors, she tickles Dean Thomas' ear and he curses in surprise before bumping into Seamus Finnigan, causing his feather to explode.

The class laugh as Flitwick sends him to go clean up.

Class was dismissed very shortly after that interruption.

The group walk through the halls laughing at the charms class antics. Daphne was relishing in having Seamus's feather explode in his face.

They pass Harry Potter and Weasley once again. Man these hallways just be small. They always seem to run into them.

"Hey Potter might want to work on the levitating charm and potions. Word is you suck at both of them." Draco sneers.

Liv's brown eyes meet his and she lays a hand on his shoulder. "Come on Dray lets not start any trouble."

Harry laughs rudely. "Yeah Dray listen to your elitist babysitter bimbo and shove off." He glares at the group.

"You bloody git I swear to god I'll-" Malfoy lunges for Potter but is held back by Blaise.

Olivia sighs and holds his hand, trying to calm him down. The rage leaves his silver eyes and his breathing regains. Daphne and Pansy curse the Gryffindor boys heads a nasty hot pink and they hurry back to the common room.

They crash on the couches. Draco whispers. "Are you 180%?"

Liv sadly shakes her head. "It bothers me that Potter thinks of me as an elitist. I don't want to be like that. I don't want any resemblance to my parents, Dray." She looks at him with worry and pure terror.

He pulls her into a hug. "You are the sweetest slytherin I know. Farthest thing from an elitist. And this is coming from your best friend. Take my word over his, he doesn't know you and he won't get that incredible honour and that's on him."

"Potter is full of garbage, Liv. We love you." Pansy smiles reassuringly as the group agrees.

"I mean I'm fine really, he only said it to get at Draco." She quietly states.