Chapter 37 (Honeymoon)

Author's POV......

Today Priya and Vijay are getting ready for their mini honeymoon in Kerala. Priya and Vijay both love nature so much that they thought it'd be nice to go on a mini honeymoon to Kerala. Vijay got ready before Priya.
"Priya, how long do you need to get ready? At this rate, the flight will take-off before we reach the airport" Vijay said, shaking his head.

"Vijay, I'm coming. Give me five more minutes" Priya replied.

Vijay sighed hearing her response.
Approximately after 10 minutes, Priya came out wearing jeans and a top with her hair tied in a ponytail. Vijay stood there admiring Priya's attire. She normally wears traditional clothes. Even though she looks stunning in traditional clothes, she looked extra stunning in western wear. Priya tapped on Vijay's shoulder to bring him out of his trance and said, "are you daydreaming?''. "Nah I'm admiring my wife. You look stunning baby. You should wear clothes like these more often" he said while staring at her. Priya blushed hearing Vijay's compliment. To change the topic, she said "come let's go. We're going to be late to catch our flight".

They finally landed in Kerala. One of Vijay's friends, who is settled in Kerala, came to pick them up at the airport. They are actually going to the resort owned by Vijay's friend in Alappuzha.

Vijay had to do his schooling in Kerala because their family moved to kerala when Vijay was a child. However, his family had to move back when Vikram and Vijay joined a college in Chennai to do their degree. So during the car journey Priya started a conversation with Vijay.

"You must know Kerala really well. You did your schooling here right?" Priya asked her husband.

"Well yeah. I've visited most of the places in Kerala even though we were settled in Kochi'' Vijay answered.

''We could've gone to another place then. A place where you have not been to'' Priya said.

''I know how much you wanted to visit Kerala Priya. I heard you speaking to Rithu anni about how you wanted to spend some days with nature. Also when we visited Chennai last time Divya told me that your dream was to spend your honeymoon in Kerala. She told me many other things as well ....." Vijay whispered the last thing because of the driver and he had a small smile creeping upon his face.

''What other things?'' Priya asked with a slightly shocked expression.

''I don't want to say it now with the driver present. In fact I'm not going to say it at all. I'm going to show it once we reach the resort,'' Vijay said quietly, placing his hand around her shoulders.

Priya blushed and quickly tried to change the subject "Actually Vijay, we didn't need to come to kerala just because of me''.

''Nah Priya, It's not just because of you. I love kerala as well and thought Alappuzha would be a great place to spend quality time''.

Priya smiled hearing Vijay's response.

Finally they reached a beautiful place surrounded by nature. The resort was located in a remote place. Their room in the resort was so spacious with a large en-suite bathroom surrounded by a lake. Priya thought the place was stunning.

Priya was enjoying the view when Vijay suddenly wrapped his arms around Priya's waist tightly from back and placed his chin on Priya's shoulder. He then slowly kissed Priya's neck and then he turned her around. He slowly placed his lips on Priya's after lifting her face and kissed passionately until they were out of breath. Once they got their breath back Vijay asked Priya whether she liked the place. "I love it Vijay!!" Priya said excitedly and then she said '' I can't wait to spend the next few days with you here peacefully without any stress or tension''.

''I love you Priya'' Vijay said all of a sudden making her blush.

Priya has heard this many times from Vijay but Vijay saying this again and again made her feel valued and loved by the person whom she loves the most in this world.

''I Love you too Vijay'' Priya responded.

It was already evening so they didn't have much time to go out and do anything so they decided to stay in their room the rest of the day. After having a shower they had their meal, Vijay was enjoying the view from the balcony and Priya was taking pictures of the balcony view to post it on her Instagram and snapchat stories. Priya was getting excited to post all of it on social media.

Occasionally, Vijay glanced at Priya to check what she was doing. ''Priya, you're using your phone 24/7 when we are home. Atleast spend some time with me here'' Vijay said jokingly.

Priya looked at Vijay angrily. She was clearly annoyed with what he said ''Shut up Vijay. I don't even use the phone half as much as you do. When we were in Coimbatore, your face was glued to your laptop and phone 24/7 not even sparing a minute for your wife. It's like you're married to your laptop''.

Vijay just sighed after listening to Priya and said, "it's hard to win you Priya, go back to whatever you were doing in your phone".

''No!! I want to spend quality time with my husband now''. Priya replied and hugged him from behind and annoyed Vijay for some more time.

To conclude the night Vijay and Priya made the night the most memorable and passionate one.

The next day Vijay woke up first to find a naked Priya under the covers sleeping on his chest with her hands around his stomach. 'What a perfect morning view', Vijay thought in his mind. Vijay looked at Priya's messy hair and her sindoor which was messed up now making him remember yesterday night. Just the thought of yesterday brought a smile to his face.

He was falling for this woman each passing day. Priya is the one who brought color into his life after his tragic past. If she didn't enter his life then he would've still been living in his past and his life would've had no purpose. Priya has taught Vijay many things in the months that has passed after their marriage like teaching him to share his worries and negative feelings with someone who he's close to. But the most important thing she taught him was that you can always find love even after losing your first love or after a heartbreak.

Vijay was looking forward to starting a family with her ....

As all these thoughts were crossing his mind, Vijay didn't notice that Priya had woken up. Priya had to shake Vijay's shoulder to bring him out of his thoughts. ''What are you thinking so much in the morning?'' Priya asked him.

''Nah nothing much... Um Priya what do you think about having kids?'' Vijay asked Priya all of a sudden wanting to know her thoughts on this.

A smile crept up Priya's lips and she said ''I'd love to have kids Vijay. They will be the symbol of our love. But Vijay, can't we wait till we move to Chennai? With all the moving and me starting the boutique, isn't it going to be hard dealing with a pregnancy as well?'' Priya asked.

''Hmm yes, I do agree with you. It'll be better to have kids after settling properly in Chennai'' Vijay replied.

After listening to what Vijay said Priya laid on Vijay's chest again and Vijay placed a gentle kiss on Priya's hair. And their morning started with another session of love making. This time a much rougher session. 

........
Hello everyone, hope you move all enjoyed this chapter. I'm really sorry if you've found some parts of this story a bit cheesy, after the last chapter many people told me that I need to add more bold scenes. I am not exactly great in writing bold scenes so please do bear with me.

Again thanks for all your support and encouragement, and please do let me know what you think about this chapters below in the comments. Sorry again if I have written any mistakes