Chapter 1 (Vikrams wedding)

Priya was getting ready to go to a wedding. She had no idea whose wedding she was attending.  She only knew that the guy who's getting married is called Vikram and is the son of dad's childhood friend ( Prabhu uncle). Priya used to see Prabhu Uncle a lot in her childhood until they moved to Kerala, but now they are back in Chennai.

Priya's POV

I remember playing with his children but I can't recall much about them. Anyway Prabhu uncle invited our family to his son's wedding. Prabhu uncle is very close to my Dad and his wife Preetha aunty is also very close to my Mom. I really don't want to go to the wedding because, I hardly know any of them. For some unknown reason, Mom and Dad forced me to go with them. Mom told me to wear a saree to the wedding. As I love wearing traditional attire, I decided to wear a very simple orange saree. My brother and his wife is also joining us. My sister-in-law's name is Rithu who's more like a sister to me than my sister-in-law. I also get very envious of my brother and Akka's (sister) love, they're just too cute. I want a love story like theirs.

Anyway we all left for the wedding and reached a massive wedding hall where normally a lot of the weddings takes place. We went into the hall and then Prabhu uncle and Preetha aunty greeted us. They are really nice people. I took blessings from Prabhu uncle and aunty. Preetha aunty then complimented me and said that I'm all grown up and that I look very pretty, I smiled shyly and thanked her. Rithu Akka and I sat where the free seats were aailable. Dad, mom and bro wandered around to speak to their friends and family. I was so bored, bro called me towards him. When I went near him he introduced me to this guy called Vijay (he was so hot !!). I held my hand out to shake hands with him but he refused to shake his hands at me. "So RUDE!", I thought in my head. Anyway I went back to my seat and after that the wedding rituals started. That's when I overheard someone saying  that the guy my bro introduced to me is Vijay and he is the second son of Prabhu uncle and Preetha aunty. Apparently he has now taken over the family business along with his older brother. Ahh that's why bro was talking to him that much. Bro used to keep in contact with them. The bride slowly entered into the hall, she is so pretty. I heard someone telling her name is Anjali. Her saree, ornaments were all so perfect and stunning. That's when i thought to myself, how would I look in my wedding day. It's not going to happen anytime soon though, because I have loads to do before getting married and settled. Finally Vikram  tied the knot, applied sindoor and completed rest of the rituals. FINALLY !!!!!!!! IT WAS TIME TO EAT. I know this sounds weird but I love food especially the special varieties of food they prepare at a wedding.

After food  Anjali changed her saree into another saree in which she looked stunning just like the previous one. Our family went and congratulated the couple. Somehow, Vikram remembered my family members well. Maybe because he was quite old when he went to Kerala. Mum and dad invited the newly married couple and rest of their family for lunch in our house.
----------------------------
Chapter Edited by - @KeerthanaRaj5

Hey guys hope you enjoyed my chapter. Above is the saree Priyanka wore for the wedding. Please vote and comment !!

Thank you