News

The audience cheered as Toriel grabbed the amulets, the first one was a golden oval with an orange star in the middle of it. That was the amulet of Positivity while the amulet of Negativity was a deep purple circle with a black swirl that looked like a dragon almost everyone favored the amulet of Positivity due to its aura which, was extremely weak. "Nightmare Joku and Dream Joku!" Toriel announced, the two went onto the podium and grabbed their respective amulets,"Thank you Miss Toriel." Nightmare mumbled,"Thanks!" Dream said, "Now the two Amulet Holders may choose to do whatever they wish, if they wish to be left alone please respect their wishes," Toriel said, Dream and Nightmare got down from the stage while the crowd of Marrowvill moved to make room for the two skeletons. "So, what should we do now?" Dream asked,"Can we go into the forest or something? Cuz we have lessons on how to use our amulets in two days." Nightmare said."Yeah! Let's go!" Dream said, when they got to the forest Nightmare swore he saw someone watching them. "Did you see anyone back there?" Nightmare asked "No, it was probably just your imagination! Let's go!" Dream said as they ventured further into the forest. They found a place to sit and sat there peacefully for a while. Until Snow, the messenger for Toriel rushed up to them."S-sorry to interrupt you but there's been news about an amulet stealer! Her name is Candle and she already has two amulets! So T-Toriel is sending you w-with the other A-Amulet Holders to go s-stop her." Snow explained, "Why us though! We JUST got our amulets!" Nightmare asked the three were already halfway back,"I-I don't know, I-I think that s-she wants you to l-learn by yourselves," Snow said, the three got back to town a few minutes later where they were greeted by a group of confused monsters"These are the other amulet holders, I will only give you a map. You must kill Candle by yourselves, you go tomorrow morning." Toriel said,This will be a long day.