A Daylight Singer,

Today was the day, the day that two people were picked to protect the amulets of Negativity and Positivity, Dream already knew he and his brother Nightmare would be picked, he sighed as he looked around. He wanted to be alone, even though he was normal an extrovert he didn't like it when people heard him play an instrument or when he was singing (I just wanted some music here so Dream shall sing!)

He was alone, good. He started on the first line,

"When the light is running low

And the shadows start to grow

And the places that you know

Seem like fantasy,

There's a light inside your soul

That's still shining in the cold

With the truth, the promise in our hearts,

Don't forget I'm with you in the dark," He finished, he didn't know where the song came from, but he liked it, then a stick snapped, Dream hoped it was his imagination then a voice said something

"T-that was really good Dream!" Someone suddenly said Dream whipped around to see his brother Nightmare, he had a golden crown with a moon engraved in it. He had a purple button-up shirt, he had purple eyes and he wore black jeans. He also had a yellow scarf neatly wrapped around his neck.

"Thanks!" Dream said,

"Your welcome, anyways, we need to go to the ceremony soon..." Nightmare said, "Even though we've already been picked."

"It's fine brother!" Dream reassured, "It will only take a few seconds!"

"Hours." Nightmare said,

"True... just stay by me!" Dream told his brother

"Ok," Nightmare said, Dream grabbed his brother and started to run towards the ceremony place dodging all of the people and trees in the way.

A voice spoke, "Now, it is time for the ceremony!" 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! -Crow