Ch.16

-2 weeks later-

Khloe's POV :

I was on my flight to Atlanta for the Kardashian Collection happening. Kim was in Paris with kanye for a couple's shoot their doing. While Kourtney is in France for her part of the Collection.So I guess you can say my mom's schedule is filled with watching;Mason, p, nori, and kourt's new baby Reign.

Kayla's POV :

Me, justin,kylie, kenny,&Jenn were walking down the street talking and eating ice cream.While what happened last night just kept replaying on my mind about me and nash.

"So kay,how's you and nash?"Jenn asked me

"Uhm, guys there is something I have to tell you? "I said to them as they all stopped and turned to me.

"Me and Na-Nash, we humm, kinda Split up. "I told them as they all looked shocked.

"You don't really seem sad sis, usually u would sad about stuff like this."Kenny said

"I know, you were crying when you heard about nick cannon and mariah carey spilting."Kylie said

"I know, but I guess I'm just trying to not think about it and we didn't break up because of something crazy, it was for good reason's."I said smiling as they all agreed and we walked to kylie's place.

"So I guess it's single squad hu?"Justin said to me as we started to walk hand and hand together.

"Hahaha, I guess so my friend."I said as he took his phone out for a selfie of us together. And posted it on instagram....

@JustinBieber : Me and Kay over here #SINGLESQUAD..#foreverAlone
But don't worry baby we got eachother
@KaykayDashian....

Justin's POV :

After we walked in kylie's house in her room kayla hurried up and commented on my picture.

@KaykayDashian:I know right bieb's we #singlesquading hecka hard....But I got you babe {he's mine}

"Hahaah, nice come back kay."I said to kayla as we both laughed

"No problem bae."She said throwing a pillow at me.

"Are we seeing another realationship spark?"Jenn asked laughing

"I don't know, gotta ask kay? "I said laughing

"Well kayla?"Kylie asked

"Gotta ask justin? "She said laughing even harder as I pulled her closer to me.

"Well take that as a yes."Kenny said smiling as jenn and kylie agreeded.

Kayla's POV :

Once I went downstairs to throw away my ice cream cup.Justin came trailing down to the kitchen.

"Sup bieber?" I said

"Sup kardashian? "He also said giggling

"Did you hear those idiots upstairs?"I asked justin

"Yea I did, so are we really buying what they said?"Justin asked me walking closer to me.

"I don't know, are we dating bieber?"I asked him as I jumped on him while he held me

"Well, is that what you want Kardashian? "He said moving his hand down to my Ass.

"Yea kinda, is this what you want J?"I asked asked him

"Yea?"He said smiling leaning in forward.

"So it's official. "I said

"You know it baby."He said as we kissed, more like made out.

"Oh my, we do have a new couple! "Kendall and kylie said hugging jenn

"Move that hand bieber. "Kenny insisted talking about since justin's hand was on my butt.

"Oops, my bad."He said letting me go, as he smiled at me.

"Where did you come from kenny? Justin asked kendall

"I've been here."My brother said

"No kendall."I said laughing

"Oh, I was just walking in then jenn crept me in here behind the couch with kylie and kenny so u 2 won't see me.So we were I guess ear hustling on yall."Kendall said pulling jenn in a hug.

"Well that's good to hear, but we need to make new nick names so no one is confused."Justin said as we all agreeded.

"Kendall is Ken's, while kenny is still kenny since that's his name."Kylie said settling the convo, while texting.

"It's a deal."Kenny amd Ken's said as they shook on it.

"Time to post!"Stas said coming through the door.

"Where did you come from?"kendall said laughing

"Oh, I was texting kylie the whole time, and when she told me my sista is now dating J.I just had to fly bye."Stas said.

"Ok, well now time to post."I said pulling justin with me.

Then we seen my grandma kris come down the stairs with north so we asked her to take the picture as we included nori in the photo.

@KaykayDashian:With the #FAMSQUAD. And baby nori who is the cutest.And me and bae in the back of course @JustinBieber.
#WeNowTakenSquad.~love you, and @jordynwoods we miss you hoe, and yall 2 @iputthecityonmyback,& @thequaticstevezissou's

(The picture was of all the #FAMSQUAD  with kylie holding nori giving her a kiss on the cheeck, with Kayla and justin kissing, and stas and kenny hugging with jenn pointing at justin and kayla while covering her mouth and kendall sticking her tongue out making a kissy face.)

Carter's POV :

"Nash, guess who moved on pretty quickly? "I told nash

"Don't say."Nash said taking my phone from me looking at kayla's post and justin's old post from a few hours ago.

"What the hell."Nash said with his face red since he had been crying all day

"Shows how much she cared for you."I said while cam pulled nash in a hug telling him it's ok and how hell get over it.

"I just need some time to myself."Nash said walking upstairs.