Ch.23

Kayla's POV :

I was at justin's house watching a movie.Until justin came and started being loud so I turned it off.

"Why are you so loud?"I asked him as he sat next to me

"I don't know, I guess cause I'm happy."He said smiling

"About?"I asked as I moved sitting on his lap while he put his arms around my waist

"I don't know, about working on new music, still having supportive fans, living a blessed life, good friends & family,& having you."He said as he gave me a soft peck on the lips.

"Well I'm grateful to have you as well."I said getting off of justin and walking into the kitchen.

Justin's POV :

"So, your just gonna leave me like this."I said to kayla as she walked back in my living room and couldn't believe what she  saw.

"Why is your jerry pooked out, I didn't even do anything! ?"She said laughing as she thought this was funny

"Babe, this isn't funny."I said as it calmed down, and while I came and picked her up and leaned her against the wall.

"Well your surely laughing. "She said as we made out.Then we made our way up to my bedroom and onto my bed, as I started to take off my shirt.Then that's when kayla stopped me.

"What's going on?"I asked concerned

"Justin I never, I ne-never done it before. "She said as she sat up and looked scared as if I was suppose to get mad at her.

"Wait, you never done this with n-nash?"I asked her

"Well kissing yes, but as of having sex, never."She said looking into my eyes as if she was about to cry.

"Babe, don't cry it's okay, you want to know something? "I said as she shook her head yes.

"I'm actually quite honored to be your first."I said as she laughed while I wiped away her tears

"Really? "She asked smiling

"Absolutely, and I don't want to see you crying you hear me?"I told her as she kissed me but also bitting my lip, and saying..."I hear you."

Kayla's POV :

After me and justin talked, we eventually did it.And he was so gentle and made me feel like he wasn't using me. And I couldn't had been any happier than I am in this moment.Then that's when he turned around.

"Hey gorgeous. "He said as he gave me a kiss on my neck before laying his head there.

"That was good you know."I said turning around, so now I'm facing him.

"I know it was."He said pulling me closer

"Hey, I know this isn't a good time to tell you but I'm going on tour for about 2 months, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner I just found out yesterday.And please don't hate me."I said to justin sitting up while he just laughed, which made me even more nervous.

"I'm actually glad you told me, and why would I hate you?"He said getting up walking in his shower.

"Well I don't know, I just thought you would of been upset."I said putting on justin's shirt and my jeans, as he got in the shower.

(*10 minutes later*)

"Babe, I gotta tell you something?"He said as I walked in his bathroom sitting on his sink counter.

"And what is that?"I said looking down at the floor.

"Me, kendall, stas, jordyn,jaden, mateo,and kylie are coming with you."Justin said as my heart dropped.