Ch.10

Kayla's POV :

I was already in london.I just left Seattle last night.Then tomorrow I have to be in Paris for 2 days.I was super excited to see how good I was doing in my clothing line bisuness. I was Also very lucky to have some lovely supportive fans, that I couldn't be any more blessed with. Then my phone started to ring.And it was kylie.

Kylie-Kay! Are you at home?

Me - No I'm in London for my clothing line, why kyles what's up?

Kylie-kay, I was just saying we should of went to the mall.Because kendall is in Florida for her modeling, jordyn is sick, stas is out of town, nash,hyes, cam and carter are also out of town, justin is with his dad and siblings, and I'm all alone.

Me - ask my mom, kourt, or kimmy

Kylie - kim is in Paris and is going to be back by tomorrow night, kourt is to pregnant and lazy, and your mom is getting ready for something she's doing for tonight.

Me - well sorry kyles, oh I know, ask ty

Kylie - omg, you are a life saver, I love you so much baby girl.ttyl mmwuh

{End of call}

Khloe's POV :

Me and Adam were at Red Lobster for our date tonight.And actually, we were laughing and joking around the whole time.And I was really enjoying myself tonight.

"So khloe, we're is Kayla, I didn't see her when I picked u up?"Adam said taking a sip of his drink

"She's actually on a little mini tour right now, she'll be back in about 2 days.I think she's in London right now."I said smiling

"Oh that's good, so how is school for her?"He asked

"She was actually home schooled after the 9th grade, and she is done with school now.She finished already."I replied taking a bite of my food.

"Right, has she asked about me lately, or anything? "He replied

"To be honest, No she hasn't the last time I have even heard her mention your name was since she was 6 years old."I said feeling a little sad, and then I started to question myself why has she not even attempted to ask me to at least ask what happened between us.

"Wow, that was a magor slap in the face."Adam said putting his hands on his face.

"Adam look,I understand that you are hurting right now, but you have my mom's number, my house, and you even have my brother rob's number.So there is no way in hell you are thinking about kayla when you have their numbers, and when you did call me a good few weeks ago, all you did was Fucking hang up!"I told him as he tried to calm me down.

Adams POV :

"Khlo, can we go to a park or something to talk?"I ask her as she agreed.

Then as soon as we walked out, there was paparazzi everywhere.

|At park |

"Khloe, can I tell you something, like very private? "I asked khloe as she shook her head yes.

"Khlo, I know you want completely nothing to do with me but, my ex Fiancée nancy has moved on with her life but since her name is on the house papers, she made a claim how she still lives there and that she's moving. So which of course has the owner of the house thinking me, her,& the kids are moving out.Now we have a 30 day notice to move out and me and the kids have no where to stay.And me and the kids  are pissed at her cause now we probly have no where to stay."I told khloe as we stopped walking as she just dropped her mouth.

"Why don't you tell the owner that's not the situation? "Khloe said sounding worried

"I did, but since her name is the only name in the lease, he won't take my claim seriously and thinks I'm just a crazy friend with 2 kids staying there."I said running my hands through my hair.

"That bitch, well I want you to know that, I will let you and the kids come stay with me and kayla, cause that's a fucked up position Nancy put you in.And I would won't someone to do this for me, so I'll let you guys come stay with me."Khloe said putting her hand in mine.

"I love you khloe."I said as I just let it slip out of my mouth.

"I lo-, I think we should get going."Khloe said as she stopped herself from saying she loves me to.And it didn't hurt me because I knew she felt the same, that's one thing I know best about khlo that nobody probly does, and that's she can't hide things from me.

Kayla's POV :

I was in my hotel room but I walked out to go to the cafe, but until me and this boy bumped into eachother.

"I'm so sorry. "The boy said smiling at me  Then he just had to say...

"Wait, your Kayla Kardashian, Which makes your mom khloe Kardashian!"He said smiling at me as I nodded my head hopeing he wasn't a crazed fan like the one I just met.

"That's me, kayla, and Khloe is indeed my mom."I'm said awkwardly smiling

"You don't remember me do you?"He said smiling then as I was about to say no, some blonde headed girl came rushing over to him.

"Kenny, I've been looking for you for like ever, wait no way this is Kayla! ?"The blonde headed girl said smiling and walked closer to me as I stepped back.

"Look, do u guys want me to sign something for you to, please don't hurt me."I said praying to god they don't as they laughed.

"Kayla, we're Kenny & Jenn, your brother and sister."The girl said as the boy nodded

"Oh please, my mom only has one kid and that's me, sorry but you guys must have a sister that looks like me or something but please.Im going back in my room now."I said until the boy kenny pulled me back.

"Kayla, we're your siblings from our dad's side . Remember, we always played together? "He said as I finally remembered them.

"Oh my god, I remember!"I said as I pulled them both in a hug and cried on kenny's shoulder.

"We've missed you so much kay."Jenn said also crying and then so did kenny.

''Kayla, our dad and your mom are on a date right now."Jenn said smiling pulling us all out the hug.

"Woow, what a crazy day, would you guys like to come in my room? "I offered but they were actually flying back so we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

Khloe's POV :

"Hold up this is kay right now!"I said to adam picking up the phone call from kayla.

<on phone>

Kayla - Ma hey guess who I just ran into

Me - Who

Kayla - My siblings, Jenn and Kenny!

Me - Are you serious

Kayla - yes mom, and I was calling to tell you my paris trip has been canceled so I'll be home in time tomorrow for Halloween.And Hope YOUR DATE was nice.Ttyl night mom.........

Me - Ok see you in the morning love you

<End of call>

"Good news, kayla's coming back early tomorrow for Halloween!"I said to adam as he picked me up in a hug

"I love you Adam."I told him since I couldn't hold it in any longer

"I've always loved you Khloe."Adam said pulling me into a kiss, and I allowed it as I kissed back.