Ch.12

☆2 weeks later☆

Kendall's POV :

Me and my family just went to the AMA'S last night.I was texting justin right now about what's he doing .He just said him and selena broke up.Me and the rest of #FAMSQUAD were pretty relieved. Even justin was.It sucks right now because the whole #FAMSQUAD want's to do something tonight but we can't cause kylie is touring with tyga and she won't be back in till next week.

Kim's POV :

I was leaving out my house before kanye came and showed me what was the talk of the Internet this afternoon. And I looked to see it was my baby sister Kendall. And I was glad I seen that because I was just headed to my mom's house.

As soon as I was talking to my mom, kendall came down at the right moment .

"Kim, I have to go to a meeting I'll be back in about 2 hours, so it's just you and kendall here right now. "My mom said walking out the door.

"Hey kim!"Kendall said smiling walking in the kitchen as I did.

"Hey, but hey can we talk?"I asked kendall as she agreed and as we both sat down.

"So, what's this whole situation with you now supposedly said that justin said he has never loved selena and all of this extra stuff, because your the talk of the town right now."I told kendall.

"Hey guys!"Kourtney said walking in the house.

"Hey kourt, can u be quite I'm talking to kenn's! "I told kourt as she came in the living room with us.

"That's what's surfacing on the Internet?"Kendall asked looking shocked.

"Yea, it is and having your name all over things or topics like this,especially as a model kendall you don't want to have model agencies look at you like this!"I told kendall raising my voice a little but not really.

"I know I just got here, but I know what you guys are talking about.And kendall, I really don't aprove of your decision making now.I mean you tried to get at chris brown, when he was dating Karrueche,Then Trey songz. And now you come out saying How justin never loved selena. It's making you look like a homewrecker now."Kourt explained to kendall.

"I-i-Im sorry."Kendall said looking ticked at herself.

"The only person who you should be sorry with, is yourself. "I told her as she nodded her head.

Kylie's POV :

Me and tyga were half way done with his tour, well me of course. He'll be on tour for another 6 weeks.While I'm back in LA with my friends and family.

"So, your birthday is tomorrow! "I said to tyga wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Yea it is, I want to go out to this cracking club, hopefully you can come.I mean, it's not bad. "Tyga said as I unwrapped them from his waist and we said on the couch in his tour bus.

"Hopefully! "I said excited as I couldn't wait to celebrate ty's birthday with him.

KHLOE'S POV :

Me and Adam were at home watching Titanic in my room with a bunch of candy, chips,& popcorn. Then the movie ended as we laid on the bed talking.

"So, I hear Kayla has a Boyfriend? "Adam said popping a gummy bear in his mouth.

"Yea, he's the sweetest, that's who her, jenn, and kenny are with now."I told adam.

''He better be. "Adam said laughing as I laughed.

"Khloe, do u think we'll ever get back to how we were?"Adam asked me as I wanted us to get back to how we were.

"I don't know, I hope so but only time will tell."I said standing up pulling adam up with me as he gave me a soft peck on the cheeck as I blushed.